[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: G27 wheel boss kit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, has anyone got an idea as to if I can get a boss kit for a G27 wheel so I can use it in my G27 for maximum gaming scene points?

Tongue

Serious question, though.

~Matt
http://chilicoke.com/logitechwheel/g27adapter.htm cant you use google?? also the new wheel has to be about same weight as g27's current one or it looses ffb feeling
(2015-01-25 17:08)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]the new wheel has to be about same weight as g27's current one or it looses ffb feeling

Or you could just add to the FFB force, but turning a much heavier weight it will wear out the motors way quicker.
Doesn't change the fact you cant feel FFB as clearly with heavy wheel and strong ffb as lightweight wheel and not that strong ffb Smile G27 isn't just powerful enough
No, you're misunderstanding the question.

An actual boss kit. For a car. A real car.
So... The other way around, you want to use the G27 wheel in your car? /Mellow
(2015-01-25 16:53)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]so I can use it in my G27

(2015-01-25 21:10)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]No, you're misunderstanding the question.

An actual boss kit. For a car. A real car.

wat.
He wants to know if an boss kit for a actual car will fit his g27

like its so damn hard to understand....
i don't think there is reverse kit to use g27 wheel on real car.. Why would you even put it in your micra??
Aren't they like 270mm wheels? My stock wheel is a 380 and my current wheel is a 390. The smallest I've used was a 360 and it was a pain in the balls lol
I think if you really want sporty wheel 320mm is lowest you should go, usually they are 350mm Smile
But yeah i wouldn't put it in my real car as i couldn't trust that it wouldn't break and end up getting myself killed Smile
I'm on 380 with no power steering...

Want to try 270 for a laugh.
Reference URL's