[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: tsung (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: wyx

● Their LFS username(s): zsolti940318
● Their in-game nickname(s): tsung

● Main reason(s): Jumped out of bounds by purpose when he was chased

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/tsungob
● Replay timestamps: 40:45

● Description of incident (inc date & time): 25.1.2015, about 8pm GMT+2
We were chasing tsung (it was a really long chase), he made an u-turn after Bridge Fwy and went straight into a jump which leads out of bounds. We didn't saw him going there and of course thought he was going again at Bridge Fwy. Well, we lost a chase and after that tsung just said "funny" and laughed. Then he called for a tow and I realized that he might went out of bounds. I tried to ask about it but I didn't get any answer and then he pitted and quitted.

As there is said in the rules that you must pit when you go out of bounds when chased. Well, tsung didn't.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

He was probably laughing at the fact he failed. He landed on his roof after using the ramp.

It must be very annoying that he did that, but if you were paying more attention you still could've won the chase. He obviously shouldn't have used that ramp in the first place, but I'm just saying.

I gave him a very clear confirmable warning to hopefully ensure this doesn't happen again.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's