[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report oob (Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

● Their LFS username(s):HiKTooR_LFS
● Their in-game nickname(s):‚g ‚‰ ‚‹ ‚s ‚‚ ‚q

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
OOB

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ezefn1...pe/oob.mpr
● Replay timestamps:
at the end of the replay, he went oob, i asked him to shift p but he did not he kept laughing in the !ch

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
today

hello, i want to delete this thread because when i talk to the other arabian players they said that he is their friend and he recently bought the licenses, also he doesnt understand the rules and i will explain it to him.

thanks.
Um, the user you reported has been permed since the summer.
He was online and he is still online! look at the server right now he is online. Wow.

One of his friends swore that he just bought his license yesterday.
Just a little confusion, it's a different account.
Maybe he bought a new license for his new acc?
LFSW - driven distance for HiKTooR_LFS : 102 km

£Í£Ó£Ô¢Ù£Î¢Ê: [CH] ayh lh r59h 8bl bs mbndh w ams shra gdedh
"Yes he has a previous account but it got banned and just yesterday he bought a new one"

Maybe hes evading a ban or some sort, i don't know if its legal here.
Anyways thanks!Smile
they said its not same person and, it their new friend who just bought LFS
they teaching him how to play lfs he don't know rules or even English that why he went oob
they still teaching him how to play in this server
note (Hiktoor is arab drifter name and he is popular same Bobo and other allot drifter so arab drifters in LFS will copy his name. )
they asked me to add this post because they don't know English .
and why would some one make new acc same old one ? its not kind werid ?
his friend himself told me he bought a new account MSTKN
So, do you still want to delete (archive) this report?
Yes please. Thank you and sorry for this useless thread, i did not know he does not know the rules yet because of different language.
May I suggest next time something similar happens, you find some better words than just "press shift p please" & "or else ill report it".
For instance "STOP", or "you're not allowed to go there/to do that". What would you think if someone just tells you to shift+p? Would you do it?
Im sorry chuck, i thought he has already knew that. And i also tried typing but the strobe kept disturbing me. for instance it was typing random numbers. I am sorry again. Next time ill make sure to clarify that.
This is now archived.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's