[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ramming (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: lamerr (b en n i [COP])

● Their LFS username(s):Dodgey2008
● Their in-game nickname(s):TheEighthStorm™

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
After an ended chase, the user in question decides to ram me deliberately in the pitlane, he doesnt brake or steer away from my car, but instead aims right for it and drives into the back of me. Furthermore when he exited the pit garage he ran straight into another driver. Seems to be just a bad case of rage after loosing a chase. He does say sry, but that is really irrelevant as he clearly drives into me intentionally.

● Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.speedyshare.com/tjC33/revenge-ram-q-q.mpr
● Replay timestamps: 2:56:38.00 and 20 seconds forward

● Description of incident (inc date & time)26-01-2015 22:02:30
Before your report is being looked into by administrators, can you upload your replay to another file hosting service? The reason for this is that it currently takes more than 30 minutes to download the replay.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Seems he was quite annoyed, he hit you, the user leaving his pit garage and seemingly intentionally pushed a user out of the way when following you to pits. He will receive a confirmable warning about ramming.

Swedish Guy (Pkpower98), who is currently banned will receive and extension of his ban due to his revenge ram on TheEighthStorm. He clearly doesn't respect our rules.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's