[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report (Report Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:dmo3_al7zn

● Their LFS username(s):Pkpower98
● Their in-game nickname(s):swedish guy

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
ramming/accusing of false action/insulting(avoiding swear filter twice) also having a bad attitude towards other players.

● Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bcvgli...ishguy.mpr
[Image: 6ypovs.jpg]
[Image: 2agsscw.jpg]
"shit serv is what it is" by this i think he is claiming that this is a shitty server if i'm not wrong.

● Replay timestamps:
2:39 i take a turn and park on the other side to laser other players and chase them.
"great cops we have here"- Swedish guy
he then tells me drive on the right side, so i told him shut up. because i thought he was provoking me.
2:45 "fcking cops crashing me" but his PING spikes up and he causes collision in his screen.
2:46 he crashed ganji continuously for 3 times or 4 times. i also apologized for saying shutup because i realized he was lagging. I told him that i thought he was provoking me.

2:47/8/9 is the end of the conflict.

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
today
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-01-28 12:48)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]2:39 i take a turn and park on the other side to laser other players and chase them.
"great cops we have here"- Swedish guy
he then tells me drive on the right side, so i told him shut up. because i thought he was provoking me.

Firstly, this timestamp is incorrect; the correct one would be 2:40:50.

Your U-turn and place to park was both dangerous.

About the U-turn: If you viewed the replay a little before the timestamp I have given, you would see that the user was lagging whilst driving, and you caused one to crash into your car. Of course, you would've not seen and predicted this, as the car was invisible, but the minimap had shown the position of oncoming traffic which you should have seen with no problems. Fair enough, the car was halted for a moment in the minimap, but being more careful would have been better. Please review the picture below.

Contains an animated picture (Click to View)

About the location in which you parked: Cars usually drive with enormous speed through the corner, and subsequently use the narrow lane next to the wall. This is highly dangerous seeing as you were parked in the very place on which an accident would have happened.

Furthermore, telling other players to shut up is not professional, but in fact, it is disrespectful. Please don't act like this in the future.

(2015-01-28 12:48)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]2:45 "fcking cops crashing me" but his PING spikes up and he causes collision in his screen.

Confirmed. The user avoided the swear filter, also being a bit disrespectful.

(2015-01-28 12:48)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]2:46 he crashed ganji continuously for 3 times or 4 times. i also apologized for saying shutup because i realized he was lagging. I told him that i thought he was provoking me.

Confirmed. The user pushed the police officer against the armco, which is ramming.

In conclusion, even though this is good evidence, the user's length of a ban will remain as it is. The user was initially banned for the swearing and disrespect (brought to administrators' knowledge by a [TC] recruit), but ramming will now be logged on the user's URS. Previous record for it was not caught. Also, KooKoo, remain calm and professional under certain incidents because otherwise you would be the one who will be punished.

Pkpower98 has received a warning.
Dmo3_al7zn has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's