[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: GT-R-34 (Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: racerss

● Their LFS username(s): GT-R-34
● Their in-game nickname(s): [TT] FWR [COP]

● Main reason(s): pushing into barriers.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?l37shjko55clv1b
● Replay timestamps: 18:55:0
19:02:0

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 20 Mins ago 1/28/2015
Please edit your first timestamp because I did not touch your car at that time Tongue
(2015-01-28 14:10)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]Please edit your first timestamp because I did not touch your car at that time Tongue

Oh yeah that was a lag, i'll edit the timestamps.
I do not see the problem in both of the timestamps? The 2nd one, it was a pit, not a push to a barrier Smile)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The first timestamp (18:55:0) is not even worth mentioning, you need to learn to think before reporting as it's becoming very annoying for myself to have to say the same over and over.

The second timestamp seemed like a mis-judgement on FolloweR's part as to how close you were to the barrier and where your car would go if he pitted you. A sorry might have been nice from him but I see no reason to take any action against him. I'll leave this with a simple reminder to be careful when choosing your moments to make maneuvers, be aware of the people and objects around you.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's