[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Insim Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My suggestion is that the little speed number that is in KPH in the top right corner can have the option to be changed to a MPH speed limit.
As i use MPH myself in LFS i would find this useful, as sometimes i forget what they are and end up speeding by a few MPH as a cop OhmyOhmy

My second is that the trip which is in KM can have an option to be changed to Miles.

What do you guys think? Maybe an insim command like !changeunits or something to change it? I know it's not going to bother everyone, but maybe the people like me that use MPH/Miles would find it useful
(2015-01-28 18:12)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is that the little speed number that is in KPH in the top right corner can have the option to be changed to a MPH speed limit.
As i use MPH myself in LFS i would find this useful, as sometimes i forget what they are and end up speeding by a few MPH as a cop OhmyOhmy

You can. Type "!mph".
Oh God, i am really stupid. Thanks Daniel
(2015-01-28 18:39)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]Oh God, i am really stupid. Thanks Daniel

If you didn't know it was there, can't call you stupid for not using it. Smile

In reference to your second idea, at the end of the day whether it's converted to miles or not, it's still the same distance that you have driven. It would be nice for reference, however.
Converting anything to anything is a good idea.
Reference URL's