[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report ---> TheEightStorm (dodgey2008) (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: ryan.hynes

● Their LFS username(s): Dodgey2008
● Their in-game nickname(s): TheEighthStorm™

● Main reason(s): Ramming . User was reported earlier for same incident.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aggjatepy9ansq...2.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: (16:20) (21:09) (21:35 , MAJOR ACCIDENT , Purposly rams my assistant [COP Skoda] ) (23:24) (25:58) (29:40) (32:30 , causes stupid purpose accident knowing a civil was right there and rams me into barrier)

● Description of incident (inc date & time) : 28/01/2015 20:30 (About 20 Minutes Ago)

This user was really anoying and has already been reported many times in the past for ramming.

The intentional ramming when he went for my car and skodas in many cases are not tolerable. Small mistakes i would normally let go but this guy just got all over my nerves with his ramming.

Yes i must approve of myself with the odd ram and not getting on target hits but when you have a time like this it is very aggrovating and frustrating and the odd hit or two of mine i would like to apologise for as i lost concentration after he massively hit me many times.

I cant speak for skoda if he had a small hit or two but i have spoken for myself.

Please consider this report seriously

Thanks!

~Ryan
Ryan Wrote:Yes i must approve of myself with the odd ram and not getting on target hits but when you have a time like this it is very aggrovating and frustrating and the odd hit or two of mine i would like to apologise for as i lost concentration after he massively hit me many times.

Yes I feel the same, yet the culprit still thinks I rammed him on purpose. We tried to talk it through with him, but after interuptions caused by [CSR] Morreboy (morreboy) and [6S] Titan (CRC Titan2000) me and Ryan felt it was necessary for the report
Would just like to add..
That is not the full video and would you please contact me as i will give link for the full video,
The full footage contains more than a fun hit.. It contains the constant hits(Rams).
You never tried to talk it through with me you just said 'Reported'

Thanks

Dom!
Replay not needed as it has been added to the OP.

Thanks!
~Ryan
We said REPORTED but before we reported, we talked it through, look in the chat log...
Ok then.. You never talked through the full thing.. You got tipped and said 'reported'.
Oh and Please view the full video and watch it

@Thanks Dom
Ofcourse its the full version.

It includes start to finish. Literately til the end of our conversation.
Thanks, I want the full video to be watched.
Because this is ridiculous

@Thanks Dom
How about you don't worry what we are doing... We are only reporting a rammer, not someone who is trying to start world war 3. The fact is, your driving shows to be careless in the servers. The damage on your car wasn't mainly our fault. It was self inflicted, for example, when you decided to full on ram me Into a wall causing my car to flip, and you are saying this is ridiculous? Think before your open your mouth, it will get you somewhere in life. As for my "rams", they were attempted pits and 2 car boxes from basic training. And I'm sorry you can't understand that because you think its everyone else's fault but yours.

I will now not post any further and await an admin reply.

~Skoda
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Alright i had a look through the chase and here are my noteworthy timestamps of wrongdoings. I won't list every minor scuffle/accident though.

14:45.00 : Skoda drove right into the path of TheEighthStorm and caused a heavy accident. TheEighthStorm had no time to react and was unable to avoid it, full blame on Skoda.

18:00.00 Skoda crashes Ryan.

19:30.00 No idea what Skoda was trying to do. Awfully pointless and counter productive.

20:52.00 Few hard hits from Ryan and TheEighthStorm eventually hits the wall due to them.

21:25.00 Few brakecheck hits from Ryan, which were fine. However he fails to back off before you brake for the corner and rams you.

21:35.00 TheEighthStorm rams Skoda into the wall and Skoda flips.

23:24.00 Slightly hard hit from TheEighthStorm.

24:40.00 Ryan hits TheEighthStorm while he was braking for a corner. Did the same thing a few minutes before, but i cba to get the timestamp.

27:10.00 Hard hit from Ryan into TheEighthStorm's rear. Pun intended.

27:30.00 Hard hit from TheEighthStorm.

29:00.00 Mehigh[chazdm] overtakes the chase and confirms it shortly later in chat.

30:36.00 TheEighthStorm slams Ryan heavily into the wall.

33:20.00 Ryan pits TheEighthStorm into traffic.

After all the petty argument in the chat was not helpful at all, but i saw nothing too serious.

The chase itself was pretty messy, but i don't see one innocent party here.

Will let you comment on my findings, if you wish to do so, and post the verdict in the coming days.
Okay . Like i said i admit to my mistakes.

But in my opinion the intentional rams from him were pretty dangerous.

All parties were responsible but he did more dangerous than i did myself.

I will leave for you to decide if no action will be taken or if action will be taken on him

I am willing to forgive if we all just say sorry if that is ok with him .

Thanks
Ryan
I do agree the chase was pretty messy and we all were all over the place.
I apologise for that.

Sorry

~Skoda

Pipa Wrote:23:24.00 Slightly hard hit from Skoda.

Sorry, but how could I have hit someone when I was on my side flipped?

Sorry if I misunderstood, I just can't really remember what happened after that.
(2015-01-29 22:27)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but how could I have hit someone when I was on my side flipped?

Mix up, meant TheEighthStorm.

Alright here we go:

chazdm will receive a ban for overtaking police chases

Dodgey2008 will receive a confirmable warning for exessive foce use. This may be your last warning, since the next action is likely a ban. You have been warned.

ryan.hynes will receive a confirmable warning for exessive foce use.

skodaowner will receive a confirmable warning for exessive foce use.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's