[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Icecold1 (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: Icecold1
Nickname: D'ice =)
Date of occurance: 12.1.2012
Replay: (Provided by Stunna) http://www.sendspace.com/file/6jcaae

Reason: OK i'm not going to defend svenny, rauno, luke or mtb, i'm just talking about myself.

I know because of my URS (which obviously isn't so pretty) "ramming" others would get me in big trouble. BUT, as i went through the replay Stunna gave to me, i began to wonder, were my actions really worth 30 day ban?

Not to question Stunna's admining skill, not at all, i think he's a great admin, but if you look on the replay there's been 3, maybe 4 times i actually touched Rauno (there were no high speed rams or high speed crashes), 2nd one was a bit hard, i admit that, but other than that i don't see THAT big of a "rule braking" maneuvers, given the info Rauno was in the game whilst i was talking to him in !local chat, as you can view that through the chat log.

Another thing is, DB Dragon starts complaining about someone ramming him out of his park spot on Drifters Corner? If you look closely, 2:15:20 (and onwards) he somewhat lags and his handbrake goes off or whatever i don't know and he starts moving towards the corner's fence. Well that was surely a ram by someone yes. (/sarcasm off) Other occurance happened at nearly the end of the replay, when (i think) mtb hit me while i was idling or spectating around i can't remember and i slid down the hill in Dragon's car, not knowing that happened what so ever.

For those occurances (which i'm involved into), starts at 2:16 (although Stunna told me to watch from 2:00 onwards).

Now, i would like to get as many opinions on this as possible, not just a reply from Stunna.

Thanks for reading this through, enjoy your weekend.
Yea Ice, I seen in the replay that Dragon did that himself. Now, about your ban, 30days maybe a tad high for the rams you did. It'll probably be reduced by 10days or so. However you still rammed him 5 times I wanna say? (haven't looked at the replay since last night). Ill let other admins reply to this now, as you said.
Yeah 5 "rams" (if that's what they're called, given the definition of rams it's anything above what, 5-10 km/h?), i'd call them hard hits.

Don't get me wrong Stunna, i know you only do your job, and i'm not questioning that, i just want a confirmation my actions were hard enough to result in a, let's say, longer ban Smile
Is there a replay available?
It's in 1st post Josh Smile
ohhh... will have a look soon.
Sry for typing here, but it's true..i was there all the time and saw everything. I have nothing against them. They just had some fun with my car Smile
Ice, would you like another admin to post in here? If not I'll be archiving this thread. Like I said as well, instead of being unbanned on Feb. 11th, you'll be unbanned on the 1st.
Was expecting a few more replies from you guys, but didn't get any, so yeah 1st sounds better to me.
Feeling a little lenient, so you'll be unbanned on the 27th of this month instead. Archiving this now.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's