[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Racism (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

● Their LFS username(s):
z0ne13
toniara97

● Their in-game nickname(s):
[GLOW] Martynas
[CSR] Toni [NMC]

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
Racism

● Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5xqllu...racism.mpr
Very big file, Sorry.

● Replay timestamps:
13:32. It starts here

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
today
I Was chasing my suspect and he went OOB. i reported to warped. The admin who was present during the situation that my suspect has been going Out Of Bounds during the chase. After i told him Marty decided to add some racism "Ban dem Arabs already" It was really offending to me and asas especially. I'm sure its offending to the other Arab players who come to play only and not talk.

I told both of them it was offending and Toni decided to say the same thing again, He always makes arguments or fuels any arguments up. Its not the first time but i have no evidence of past arguments. But, I'm sure The current respected and awesome TC recruit bez has something to say about marty's previous action in the server while Bez was present.

I tried nonvoting the respected administrator who was present regarding the situation but i think he was using his PC at that time.

Thank you and sorry for wasting your time

Yours sincerely.

KooKoo
(2015-01-30 13:24)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I told both of them it was offending and toni decided to say the same thing again

I didnt say the same thing, i added word "drifters" in it.

If its racist to say that all arab drifters should be banned, then feel free to ban me permanently.

I love how little you need to do to get this guy to make a petty report.

Im not commenting on this thread until an admin says something.
sorry by accident i quick edited the post before you made a comment and deleted it, is it possible for the admin to bring the post back?
(2015-01-30 13:31)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]sorry by accident i quick edited the post before you made a comment and deleted it, is it possible for the admin to bring the post back?

No.
Ok i brought it back, sorry about it.

(2015-01-30 13:30)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-30 13:24)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I told both of them it was offending and toni decided to say the same thing again

I didnt say the same thing, i added word "drifters" in it.

If its racist to say that all arab drifters should be banned, then feel free to ban me permanently.

I love how little you need to do to get this guy to make a petty report.

Im not commenting on this thread until an admin says something.

(2015-01-30 13:31)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]sorry by accident i quick edited the post before you made a comment and deleted it, is it possible for the admin to bring the post back?
I was not actually going to make a report, But asas told me he felt offended and asked me to make a report also. So i saw since he also felt offended. I decided to go make a report.
Just in case you didnt notice, the usernames are in wrong order Smile
Thanks for informing me. Very kind and generous to come out of you. Thought you might try to make a joke out of it.
You knew what i ment. I was talking about MGMK, a person that was crashing and bashing all the time and annoying people and even TC members. (and that other one that fallowed chases constantly). Btw, is arab even a race? Isn't that an ethnic group?
From wikipedia;

arabs (arabic: عرب‎, ʿarab) are a major panethnic group.

Cba to put words arab with a capital A, uses too much of my time.
You were talking to MGMK? i did not know ban dem arab(s) with an S at the end meant him.
If he really was crashing and annoying people why not take a visit to the forums and report it? Sometimes you have to throw some play time to report some people.
I Know its annoying going on forums and reporting.

Arabs are the people from middle east. I Can name all those countries if required. Most speak arabic. Im sure you know Middle east.
I always get "oh, you are Lithuanian? You are a thieve!" "All Baltic people are thieves" etc, etc. Should i go and cry to police every time because it's racism? (which it isn't) No. So don't make a bubble out of nothing. Thanks.
I Don't really care about what you are being called, Please stay on topic. I'm not making a bubble out of nothing. I'm reporting something which felt offending to me and another respected player.
I Think i did the right thing, If not an admin can say that and i will apologize.
Plus im sure TC forums is not police.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Im just disappointed to see reports for racism on this server. I thought Racism was a red line that mustn't exceeded, but some people don't take it seriously in the server.

"ban dem arabs already" is something that clearly shows that it's directed to a whole nation, you just can't judge a nation by one's behavior, can you? you could only report the person who was breaking rules, not to start being racist and being against all arabs.

I admit, that was an "arab" dude who was drifting and and hitting people around him, I personally was going to report him for dangerous driving and crashing, but then Marty said something wasn't tolerable for all of us.

Even though he made a very big mistake, but he went on and refused to back off and apologize for what he just said, and for some reason Toni started to backing him up on that to get involved in this matter.

I feel bad when my first post on this forum about reporting some racists, not on something better. I just made an account to reply on this specific report.

Thanks and sorry for taking much of your time.

Regards,

Asas.

Administrator Message by: Pipa

This is not a public thread to share your oppinion. Read rule 3.2
Closed till i make a reply this is not a public thread, so keep out of it.
The team had a short discussion in members to get a uniform position on this matter:

The underlying problem of this all stems from the fact that we have had, and still have, an influx of players from Saudi Arabia. If the majority of them would abide our rules this wouldn't have caused an issue, however most of them are fairly ignorant of the rules and it is difficult to get through to them, may that be due to the language barrier or them refusing to cooperate.

This causes more stress on the admins and the users, as they have more work dealing with/reporting rulebreakers.

This is not an opinion, but an objective look at the situation as a whole and our logs and the opinions of serveral admins/users support this.

So while the outburst from "[GLOW] Martynas" and "[CSR] Toni [NMC]" were not helpful nor well thought through, they were certainly not unprovoked and stem from the underlying problem i have pictured above.

Also we do treat insulting,bullying and racism fairly serious, however we have established that this does not fall into such a category. They weren't adressing their "rant" at anyone in particular, but kept it as a general opinion. Their opinion may be poorly worded and not well thought through, but an opinion nevertheless.

While we are not the government and have no obligation to allow free speech, we do value it very highly.

We understand that opinions can be hurtful and offending, but we regard free speech higher than those and aslong as their opinion is not an direct insult you will have to endure it.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's