[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report = Titan (Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:Jatimc

● Their LFS username(s):CRC TITAN2000
● Their in-game nickname(s): [6S] Titan

● Main reason(s):ramming

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.speedyshare.com/q6GsJ/titan.mpr
● Replay timestamps:
48:55 ramming.
52:05 ramming.
55:10 wrong way driving
56:25 hard ram

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
User try to get away cops and he crashed by himself, due of that he gets frustrated and start to ramming
hi
I wasnt frustrated. like in every chase one is under pressure and tries to get away as fast as possible. So that every now and then mistakes happen should be understandable.

48:55 There were cops everywhere and I just didnt look behind me. I should have apologized, but it wasnt on purpose ram and hardly damaged Warior.

52:05 I were only going 50 kph and didnt throttle all the time, just about right force to get though a roadblock without damaging the COP too much.

52:15 [6S] Titan : ^Lsorry my foul/no problem

55:10 Yes, i was wrong way. That just sometimes happens in a chase. Plus they were hidden behind the small bend next to the wall so i couldnt really see them.
Totally my fault of course and I apologized right away with a bind and additional after the chase:

59:04 [6S] Titan : ^L[RDSR] Sonic - sorry for ram

59:15 [RDSR] Sonic : ^L[6S] Titan - np Heart

56:25 As you see in the replay i am trapped in that small area with no way out. Again only trying to get through a block with just 33kph and again not causing any major damage.
i was just under pressure and apologize if that was too hard.

thank you
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
The only incident I have a problem with is at 55:10. There was not really any need to wrong side there at all. Titan, you should've also checked the map before wrong siding. You broke a rule here but it was an accident and you apologised so if you accept that you won't do this again, then it's fine.

Regarding the other timestamps, Titan was just using relatively light force in an attempt to evade.

Quote:3.10. Force

You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.

You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

I'll leave this open for a little while.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's