[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
curtisdeakin1997.

KAZA.

Abu Brahim.

During a chase with CLIMAX (c i m a) Abu Brahim was ramming me out of the chase. He performed a PIT on me a few times and rammed me from the side whilst I was in pursuit of CLIMAX.

https://mega.co.nz/#!FYQ3UCia!Ofy3Wf7Z5t...qNHFS0azWs

chase starts at 1:18:00

took place on the 01/02/2015 at roughly 11:45 on-wards.
mpr >here<
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi there, at 1:20:00 the user being reported begins u turning and following the chase, he attempts to turn towards you and ram you wrong side but didn't have enough time.
He then begins ramming at 1:21:00, for about another 5 minutes he follows and tries to ram once. He rams you again until he enters the pits.
This user has a recent history of this type of behavior, a nice lengthy ban will follow his actions.
Also Michiyo please try to go through your replay and leave general time stamps of the incident. This makes the report much more quicker and easier to do. Also in the future if this incident occurs again tell the user not to follow the chase or interfere it in local chat. I didn't see you say this in the replay.
Thanks, Byran.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's