[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - kokomeme (Report Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: sergcool

● Their LFS username(s): Cv - lfs
● Their in-game nickname(s): kokomeme

● Main reason(s): Interfering with chase.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/crashe2timesduringchase
● Replay timestamps: 22:46:00, 23:45:00, 24:40:00, 26:46:00

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 02/23/2015 - 6:20-PM
So I start a chase with one player, I stay on him. This player and kokomeme are friends or something because they keep saying something not in English to each other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: At timestamp:22:46:00; kokomeme stops and waits for the chase to get closer to him so he can interfere and help a friend out, but he just missed me.

2: At timestamp: 23:45:00; kokomeme sees the chase coming towards him once again, he tries to go for a head-on collision, lets his friend pass, and hits me, but i managed to stay on the chase.

3: At timestamp: 24:40:00; kokomeme tries to get in between me and his friend. Trying to spin me out he fails once again.

4: At timestamp: 26:46:00; kokomeme sees the chase coming towards him once again, he changes lanes to go into oncoming traffic, lets his friend pass and rams me head on, making himself go out of bounds. And me not being able to further proceed with the chase.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-02-04 03:09)sergcool Wrote: [ -> ]1: At timestamp:22:46:00; kokomeme stops and waits for the chase to get closer to him so he can interfere and help a friend out, but he just missed me.

Confirmed. The user tried to pull out in front of you, or at least it seemed so. Suspicious at any rate.

(2015-02-04 03:09)sergcool Wrote: [ -> ]2: At timestamp: 23:45:00; kokomeme sees the chase coming towards him once again, he tries to go for a head-on collision, lets his friend pass, and hits me, but i managed to stay on the chase.

Confirmed. The user proceeded to steer towards your car which led you to gain damage.

(2015-02-04 03:09)sergcool Wrote: [ -> ]3: At timestamp: 24:40:00; kokomeme tries to get in between me and his friend. Trying to spin me out he fails once again.

Confirmed. I'm not sure whether he tried to spin you, but evidently the user disrespected the rules.

(2015-02-04 03:09)sergcool Wrote: [ -> ]4: At timestamp: 26:46:00; kokomeme sees the chase coming towards him once again, he changes lanes to go into oncoming traffic, lets his friend pass and rams me head on, making himself go out of bounds. And me not being able to further proceed with the chase.

Confirmed. The user blatantly rammed you, and the apology means nothing in this case. I am sorry this all happened to you and your chase. The user is rather new with quite no record for anything. If this happens again, the user will receive harsher punishment.

Cv - lfs has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's