[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - skodaowner (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: gt-r-34

● Their LFS username(s): skodaowner
● Their in-game nickname(s): PDC•Skoda[COP]

● Main reason(s): i.e. illegal roadblock, ram

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42mrri4sxkufvz...e.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: illegal roadblock - 1;00;00
ram - 1;00;50

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Happened ~30-40 mins ago. About the illegal roadblock, as you can see on the replay he has made a roadblock, but then he moves his car, so that I can pass. In the last moment, when I am 30 metres away from him, he decides to make a roadblock again and breaks rule 4.5 - The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect. About the second timestamp, you can see that I am making an U-turn, he is driving WW without a reason and sees that I am making an U, but instead of going right and simply avoiding hitting my car or pitting me, he goes on my doors with 50kp/h. From the replay, no apology can be seen.
As far as I remember, his cop rights were returned around a week and a half ago, and I do not think that this is the way he should act as a COP.
Hey,

I did apologise for the illegal roadblock BUT I thought I apologised for the head on BUT you did a U turn when approaching Medora Bend not giving me room to brake in a safe distance so it is really sort of self inflicted there, and if you look I had both handbrake AND foot brake on full pelt AND the wheels were locked
. You did not talk this through with me on the server.

Sorry for the head on by the way, but was there any need for a report since I apologised in server for the roadblock? You made no sign of making a decision to report.

~Skoda
Yes you did apologised for the roadblock,but considering that your rights were returned a week and a half ago I do not think that just a simple apology bind is enough. For the U-turn near Medora Bend, why did you go wrongsiding? If you weren't wrongsiding, nothing would've happened. Saying that I have not given you room to brake in a safe distance, you were not near me, and could see me U-turning, so I do not think that is a valid reason, as you were wrongsiding. Why did you steer left into my doors, but not right? If you steered right, you would not have hit me. By steering into me, I take that as a ram on purpose, and you did not say sorry, which makes it look like you've done it on purpose.

~F
Hold on a minute. After the chase he apologised.

You dont just go report someone without talking to them about it first.

You said you werent happy with it but never said u were going to report him.

I suggest you dont report someone for one mistake and you accept the apology.

(2015-02-04 18:03)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]you did not say sorry, which makes me pretty sure that you've done it on purpose.

~F

Really? He apologised after the chase. Are you actually serious?
(2015-02-04 18:03)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Hold on a minute. After the chase he apologised.

You dont just go report someone without talking to them about it first.

You said you werent happy with it but never said u were going to report him.

I suggest you dont report someone for one mistake and you accept the apology.

(2015-02-04 18:03)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]you did not say sorry, which makes me pretty sure that you've done it on purpose.

~F

Really? He apologised after the chase. Are you actually serious?

Don't post where you're not involved.
He threathened to report our team saying our team members made 4 illegal road blocks and i take that very offensive.

BP Wrote:Don't post where you're not involved.

You should investigate replay to see that he wasn't attempting to make things okay and instead went straight to report.

Infact i would really like to see him give proof of 4 illegal roadblock from our team members since from chat logs he seemed pretty sure he had proof.
Ryan, you're not involved. Please stop posting.
Yes, I did say that there were 4 illegal road blocks, but when I looked at the report, the ones did from the other cop from PDC, were legal. And Ryan, I told you ingame that you should not always open your mouth, when it is none of your bussiness because I am neither reporting you, nor I am talking to you. And I discussed it with Skoda after the chase, but you again opened your big mouth and started talking against me. That is why I made the report. In fact, you are the main reason for the report. If you have let me talk with Skoda, I would not have made the report.

Thanks

~F
I was near you, you did the manoeuvre. Oh, and you didn't you mention that YOU made some attacking comments to our team? I apologised after the chase as well, I was saying in ts as well, I have made a mistake, let him pit!

If you cannot accept an apology for a simple mistake and let's face it, when you u turned infront of me, after the chase, don't bother with a report. It was one mistake, not 10.

The reason for wrongsiding was to get in front of you and bring you to a halt, not to mention that's the fastest way to get to medora bend

(2015-02-04 18:16)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I did say that there were 4 illegal road blocks, but when I looked at the report, the ones did from the other cop from PDC, were legal. And Ryan, I told you ingame that you should not always open your mouth, when it is none of your bussiness because I am neither reporting you, nor I am talking to you. And I discussed it with Skoda after the chase, but you again opened your big mouth and started talking against me. That is why I made the report. In fact, you are the main reason for the report. If you have let me talk with Skoda, I would not have made the report.

Thanks

~F

So there was no need for the report?
I did not make any attacking comments to your team. I attacked you because of the illegal maneouvres you've performed and then told Ryan not to talk as he is not involved in the situation. I know that you both are in the same team, but there are situations where your team helps you, but also there are ones where your team does not get involved in because if you are wrong, you do not harm only yourself, but also your team. I reported you because your rights were given back a week and a half ago and you are acting against the rules again. Just let the TC managment to deal with it. No more comments. Nothing will be achieved from arguing.
As I said it was an accident, not purposeful. My fault is that I didn't press my button to look left so I got the jump of my life when I saw you come. I hope this clears it up!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-02-04 17:42)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]Happened ~30-40 mins ago. About the illegal roadblock, as you can see on the replay he has made a roadblock, but then he moves his car, so that I can pass. In the last moment, when I am 30 metres away from him, he decides to make a roadblock again and breaks rule 4.5 - The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.

Confirmed.

(2015-02-04 17:42)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]About the second timestamp, you can see that I am making an U-turn, he is driving WW without a reason and sees that I am making an U, but instead of going right and simply avoiding hitting my car or pitting me, he goes on my doors with 50kp/h. From the replay, no apology can be seen.
As far as I remember, his cop rights were returned around a week and a half ago, and I do not think that this is the way he should act as a COP.

Intentional move without hesitation and even after he has done the it there is no hint of remorse. No sorry or anything while it was a fairly obvious ram.

skodaowner will have his cop rights revoked. He will have to take training again - Basic and advanced required.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's