[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Quba1122 (Report Archived by Stephen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: Evolution_X

● Their LFS username(s): Quba1122
● Their in-game nickname(s): QuBa BeH

● Main reason(s): blatant wrong-siding, general disregard for other drivers

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8c37f3em2irlh...h.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: 41:26.31

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Hello, I'm reporting a member of the BeH team, namely QuBa, for wrong-siding, crashing into me and causing me to fly off the track. To be honest, it's not even about the trip loss. QuBa and most of his BeH team members usually like to troll the highway, repeatedly wrong-siding, saying "sry" after the inevitable crashes with other drivers, and then just continuing in the same manner, also refusing to stick to English in the main chat in the meantime.
Usually they do this during daytime (GMT), so there are no TC members online. I've had multiple incidents with them, and up until now I considered reporting someone a waste of time and energy, but this was the last drop I guess.
Thank you for your time. Sorry if I missed anything in the report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User has been given a final warning for causing accidents without apologising, if he is seen doing it again he will be banned. User has been told in his own language now, so he should understand it's wrong.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's