[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report rammer (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

● Their LFS username(s): steveyum

● Their in-game nickname(s):steveyum

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
ramming

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/boeybv...rammer.mpr

● Replay timestamps:
6:00 i begin a chase and the rammer is following it and he continues to follow it until the end.
9:16 he sees me from far range and does not even bother to brake, aims for me with full throttle and smashes me from my back side of the car causing me to spin fly and at the end stay flipped with my car damaged.
Says sorry and continues to drive off like nothing happened at all. I did not bother talking to him or solving the problem, definitely isn't worth it since he actually did this on purpose.

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
today, as soon as i logged in.

Thank you

Regards,

KooKoo
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Because it's a new user with a completely clean record, I've issued a warning for interfering with chases and ramming.

I have a few words for you as well, KooKoo.

You make a lot of reports. That in itself is perfectly fine, but you never make any effort in resolving the situation by yourself and instead of using healthy dialogue, weaponize the report system and use it to threaten people. This isn't the systems intended use and it wont continue to be tolerated.

In many cases, you're also - not only, but also - to blame for the depicted incidents. Within the given timestamps of this replay alone, you hit another car while driving on the wrong side and pitted your suspect directly into oncoming traffic. If this user were to follow the example you're setting, he, without mentioning a word to you about it, would have reported you and you would consequently have a warning added to your URS. Did you at any moment consider that?

It won't be necessary now, as I'm revoking your rights after writing this. In recent time, you've received 2 warnings for your conduct as cop, so this time it will have consequence.

KooKoo, I'm serious. In the future, talk to people and inform them before reporting, and stop using reports to threaten and make demands.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's