[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - kokomeme (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: sergcool

● Their LFS username(s): Cv - lfs
● Their in-game nickname(s): kokomeme

● Main reason(s): Interfering with chase.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/chasedonuts
● Replay timestamps: 40:10:00

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 02/5/2015 - 2:38-PM PST
So I start a chase with one player, later on I call for backup, WL™ARoN[COP] joins the chase, we get to the roundabout and there is kokomeme, again. I just reported him 2 days ago for interfering. He keeps doing circles at the roundabout, sees the chase, disregards it and continues, hit multiple cars without a sorry, and spins out "WL™ARoN[COP]." With so much congestion at the rb we couldn't continue with the chase.
1: At timestamp:40:10:00; kokomeme disregards the sirens and interferes with the chase. Not even braking, keeps gassing into officers.
All true.
Just a small update, paying the server right now. There is 3 guys, trying to interfere with the chase, all the cops online were crashed and got interfered. Those 3 guys are friends helping each other escape the police.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user will be banned considering his recent bad behavior involving the police. He interfered this chase ramming Aron twice.

Sergcool, this is not the area to post that, you would need to post that in the TC Member Required thread. Please stay out of reports that don't involve you.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's