[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] basic training - kookoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn
Nickname: kookoo
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):
This is my first time applying, im not sure what im supposed to do.
Im free this time and 4 hours ahead of it. everyday. english

Administrator Message by: Polete

Revoked until: 2015-02-19 18:51:51

Administrator Message by: Polete

Edited thread's name
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 13 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Hello polete, How are you?
Firstly, i'd like to ask what is basic training? Do i have to be trained by an administrator in the server or what? sorry i dont understand the process, first time being revoked. thanks.
In short words, Basic training teaches you car controlling and few basic manoeuvres, such as PITs and car boxes. Trainings are done in the [TC] CityDriving Training server and are been lead by a trainer, list of them. You don't have to take Basic training, but in order to regain your cop rights, you'll have to pass it succesfully (And possibly Advanced training, depending on the severity of your cop right revocation).
Thanks for explaining luke & oli.
I Will take the cop test now, hope i pass.

KooKoo
failed it
Sad
Hello,

Nothing to worry about.

Your cop rights are still revoked for 6 days, meaning that you can still wait the designated 7
days to retake the cop test.

After the 6 days are up, wait one more day and try the test again.

~Connor
Oh i see, sorry did not know, thanks for telling me. Ill try my best when test time comes up in 7 days
I'd like to hear an update regarding this, otherwise this thread will be archived. Have you re-taken the written cop exam yet? If not please do so as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Olli
Hello Olli,
I have just taken the test and passed with 4 mistakes only! Smile I'm available for training now and maybe 4 hours ahead of now.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I've read and understand it.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I want to get trained now. Who is available?
You will need to PM the trainers to see who is available. For example; you PM me and we sort out a time when both I am and you are available, then we arrange to meet on the training server at that specified time.

You cannot organise it through your application.
Theres a problem though, i live in Indonesia and you guys live very very far from me and the time difference is really big. i rarely find trainers and if there's one available its always the time i'm not on the server.
If you don't contact them to find out whether they are available you won't know. I have been online a few times and I have seen you available so there shouldn't be a problem.
Yes when i contact them they are unavailable. (if seen in tc)

If found its usually at night, all trainers have the same timezone? like not big differences right?
Cause only at 10pm-11pm my time i find them.

kookoo
Indeed but if you organise an available time we can make it earlier and one of the trainers can reorganise their plans if they choose. Give times that you are available via PM and the trainers will work around that.
Training Information:

Took place on: 8.3.2015

Trainer(s) Present: Olli [T]

Assistance Present: Warped [CA]

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Good Points:

Throughout the final chase your car control was fine and you performed most of the manoeuvres well apart from few ones, which were affected by your lag. Your suspect awareness was good, you didn't let the suspect trick you.

It was nice to see that you used most of the chances given to perform a manoeuvre. You managed to correct most of the mistakes you made, which is good.

Improvements:

You should keep on practicing your car control as well as on some of the manoeuvres, especially on car boxes and blocks. Your tires heated up a bit along with your clutch during the final chase though you managed to cool them down towards the end of the chase. Please keep an eye on them in future.

Authorized by Howlin

Notes: Your cop rights will be returned soon. Feel free to apply for Advanced Training.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's