[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Nostalgia RD (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:onniotava

● Their LFS username(s):xtremeracer83
● Their in-game nickname(s):Nostalgia RD

● Main reason(s): Ramms on my side in chase , braked and then steered straight to my side even without saying sorry.
● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgjls0wt77p2n4...T.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: 26:30> Ramms on my side in chase , braked and then steered straight to my side even without saying sorry.

● Description of incident (inc date & time) about 10min ago
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Nostalgia's first bit of contact was acceptable, the hit which resulted in your crash wasn't.

It was a door hit and was rather forceful. Your car rolled over immediately.

I think it could've just been a misjudged PIT manoeuvre in the heat of the moment, but PIT manoeuvres aren't done like that.

A sorry would've sufficed.
Otava,

I apologize for the force that resulted in your car rolling. I did not apologize at the time because you were intent on reporting me before I even had a chance to apologize.

For your future knowledge, citizens are allowed to exhibit a certain level of force, but nothing on the level of full speed rams, etc. The hit that resulted in your car rolling may have been excessive at a first glance. If you watch the replay carefully, at .125 speed, you can see that hitting the barrier made my car bounce, and my countersteer is what sent me into you. I had, in no way, intended to use a level of force that would result in your car rolling.

In the future I will be more careful to consider my car control around barriers to prevent such accidents.

I ask that you please have patience in future situations and ask for the other's opinion before jumping to immediate conclusions.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Just saying that he STEERS Just on me and after that HE DOES IT AGAIN
(2015-02-07 18:50)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying that he STEERS Just on me and after that HE DOES IT AGAIN

Not sure if you read his reply which is one post above yours.

It would be nice if you could forgive him. I do not think any action is required really.
It is really annoying when suspects rams on side, flipped over and he failed to apologie and just ran away without saying even sorry. I still think that I lose XP just because of ram.
I don't think he intended to be as harsh as he was. He should've sorry. He has now apologised in the thread.

Yes, it's annoying for you.
Okay, when I watched carefully, 26:33:86 You steered before hitting the barrier (You see damage in F10 and u havent hitted it yet) you steered to me when I was on your back side and then 2 times came to my side and hitted my side twice, first you came to mys ide, didnt do much damage and steered to straight foward, but second time you steered again at me and then I flipped. so U did steer 2 times to my side and second was a kill. Secondly you didnt say sorry, u had time for bind and even to write before I said RAPPPPUUURT.

(2015-02-07 18:49)xtremeracer83 Wrote: [ -> ]Otava,

I apologize for the force that resulted in your car rolling. I did not apologize at the time because you were intent on reporting me before I even had a chance to apologize.

You had time almost 10 seconds.

(2015-02-07 18:49)xtremeracer83 Wrote: [ -> ]For your future knowledge, citizens are allowed to exhibit a certain level of force, but nothing on the level of full speed rams, etc. The hit that resulted in your car rolling may have been excessive at a first glance. If you watch the replay carefully, at .125 speed, you can see that hitting the barrier made my car bounce, and my countersteer is what sent me into you. I had, in no way, intended to use a level of force that would result in your car rolling.

You steered to me before it, watch 26:33:86 and you haven`t crashed to barrier already. So it wasn`t barriers fault and you steered 2 times.

(2015-02-07 18:49)xtremeracer83 Wrote: [ -> ]In the future I will be more careful to consider my car control around barriers to prevent such accidents.
(2015-02-07 18:49)xtremeracer83 Wrote: [ -> ]I ask that you please have patience in future situations and ask for the other's opinion before jumping to immediate conclusions.
This would have been option but it sadly didn`t happen, but probaply still would have been reported.
As I've said, I do not think he intended to hit you that hard, but he did, and didn't apologise for it.
He also knows he should apologise in future occurrences.

A note will be put on his admin record (URS).

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's