[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - Zagrajmer404
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: zagrajmer404
Nickname: Igor666
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): weekends, mondays and fridays/ I'm from Poland. But i can speak english (not fluently but well Biggrin )
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read and understood the Police guide.
Just to note, if you fail your training this time and you wish to re-apply it will have to be put under discussion by Training Team management. Please make sure you're confident and ready.

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Ive been training for 6 months since I failed my latest training. I think I am ready.
Training Information:

Took place on: 8/2/15

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Howlin [T], Daniel [AS], Olli [AS]

Assistance Present: Louis [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your general car control was good. You were able to correct any mistakes quickly and regain control of the chase. You were aware of your suspect and was able to take any shortcuts to gain an advantage on him.

Your PITs in general were effective. Your technique improved as the chase went on and this allowed to even try to box the suspect after pitting. You blocked off any exit when you got the suspect into the gravel, which was very promising to see. This meant that you used the environment well to your advantage.

Your box at the end was especially good. It was very pleasing to see how you improved with it since the training prior to the chase. You controlled your car well and communicated with the other COP efficiently. Overall, a very nice bust!

Improvements:

You will need to take better lines into corners. Especially on the tighter corners; this time, you needed to take less of a wider angle in the turns. You seemed to hit the grass too much, causing you to spin out, and consequently losing ground on the suspect.

Your reactions will need a little work. Try to anticipate what and where the suspect is going after performing a U turn. Any late turns you will need to pick up on. If you think that they are going to turn, stay well away from them to give yourself some thinking and braking time. And once again, stay cautious and on your toes; this will allow you to be one step ahead of your suspect.

Authorised by Howlin.

Notes: Feel free to sign up for Advanced training!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's