[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Big Training Team News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello Everyone,

Recently, the team has gone through major changes.
We have lost a crucial member of the team. Saphira [T] decided to hand down the leader position to me. She decided it was time to move on due to personal reasons and new interests (as she stated in her announcement). After leading the team for 3 years, we thank her for her outstanding commitment and passion for the team over the years. We wish her the best of luck in her new interests! I personally thank her for giving me the opportunity to keep the team running on its legs. Good luck!

Jedi [T] & Stephen [T] have also decided to depart due to loss of interest. Thank you for your efforts over the years and good luck in future!

On a lighter note, a discussion was made before Saphiras departure to keep the team running stable. An unusual and rare decision however, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Howlin [T] on his promotion to Supervisor. He has aided the team greatly over the months and now he will play a crucial role in helping me manage the team behind the scenes. This decision was not to be taken personal within the team due to the circumstances and I thank them for their respect.

More news is to come in the mere future.

Luke [T] & KaraK [T]
[TC] Training Team Management
Reference URL's