[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Blackstar (Report Archived by Daniel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:onniotava

● Their LFS username(s):sergcool
● Their in-game nickname(s):Blackstar

● Main reason(s): Ramming on chase to my side (he was suspect) when I am not moving and finally flipping me over.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/snycz6jcbultqo...2.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps:
22:57 starts ramming on my back
23:20 following but doesnt hit because I ran away
22:40 first just little hit on door but then rams me
24:00 I first came to his back because computer was little bit lagging and then he starts reversing straight to my front for 10secs and then I reverse to front of him, he starts pushing me on my side.
25:00 Comes straight to my side and pushing for almost 5 secs
25:30 I did a bad PIT and lost control but when I was stopped, he drives 25kmph to my side and steers car just to my side and I flipped and he starts driving away.

● Description of incident
About 8am GMT 8.2.2015
Hm, So if I use a tank setup. Means I ram automatically?. I know you are mad. I not even once rammed you. All were pushes. Push the car. The flip at the end, i go around 2mph, and you flip, idk why.
I'm allowed to use the same force and you are against me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.10. Force
-----------
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-02-08 08:21)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]22:57 starts ramming on my back

This was quite a light push - something that didn't damage your car physically or your ability to handle it.

(2015-02-08 08:21)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]23:20 following but doesnt hit because I ran away

Indeed, the user didn't hit you; nothing wrong here.

(2015-02-08 08:21)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]22:40 first just little hit on door but then rams me

I believe the time stamp should have been 23:40, as there was no contact at the one you stated, yet there was quite a laggy PIT at 23:40. The user is from the United States, so is kind of expected. A tank RB4 (possibly the heaviest combination) being chased by an XFR (possibly the lightest of cars) will result in a complete turn around, if the suspect does PIT the cop.

(2015-02-08 08:21)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]24:00 I first came to his back because computer was little bit lagging and then he starts reversing straight to my front for 10secs and then I reverse to front of him, he starts pushing me on my side.

Again, it was quite a "pushy" move from the suspect, mixed with a bit of lag. All in all didn't cause you any damage to your steering/suspension - more to the aesthetics of your car - you could still drive fine.

(2015-02-08 08:21)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]25:00 Comes straight to my side and pushing for almost 5 secs

This was borderline unacceptable. It looked like his intention to flip you over. The force was not on your rear wheel arch, thus was not tactical or calculated.

(2015-02-08 08:21)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]25:30 I did a bad PIT and lost control but when I was stopped, he drives 25kmph to my side and steers car just to my side and I flipped and he starts driving away.

As stated above, it was at his intention to flip you and that's exactly what he did.

(2015-02-08 08:30)sergcool Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, So if I use a tank setup. Means I ram automatically?. I know you are mad. I not even once rammed you. All were pushes. Push the car. The flip at the end, i go around 2mph, and you flip, idk why.
I'm allowed to use the same force and you are against me.

I think it's fair to say that had a cop used that sort of force on a suspect, they would be pretty annoyed and would have classed the bust as quite unfair; intentionally driving into someone on their side to flip. Using a tank RB4 setup, you should be quite considerate in the amount of force you are using.

Sergcool will receive a warning for using excessive force as a suspect during chase.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's