[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - camerontinkler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: camerontinkler
Nickname: [RDSR] Sonic
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Free now.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I confirm I have read and understand the police guide.

Edit - Just found out that I did training in 2008, Connor is allowing me to run-though it again though.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 8/2/15

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Howlin [T], Daniel [AS], Olli [AS]

Assistance Present: Louis [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your general car control was good. You kept up with the suspect at all times and did not fall for any 'tricks.' Your awareness of the suspect was of a sufficient standard and you seemed to know what manoeuvres to use and when.

Your PITs were good, a little soft at times but were effective enough to spin the suspect out. You were aware of the danger of pitting on the wrongside and did not perform them for these reasons, which was good to see. Your cautiousness was also godo to see as it gives you time to think about what you're going to do next.

Your awareness of your surroundings was good, and this was evident in the block the gap you performed. You used the environment well and to your own advantage. Your communication with the other COP in chase was also very good, you knew exactly where he was at all times and did the correct thing in giving directional binds and asking to overtake.

Improvements:

Try to work on your reactions a little. Some of the suspect's U turns you did not react quickly enough to keep up; you will need to always be one step ahead of the suspect and anticipate their moves before they perform them.

Be more forceful in your manoeuvres. It is not a major thing, but it will allow you to have more power over the suspect and you would be able to bust them a lot quicker.

Authorised by Howlin.

Notes: Feel free to sign up for Advanced training!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's