[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Multiple Users (Archived by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:dmcmsn

● Their LFS username(s): Dj32456y - z0ne13 - viper_fifer -

● Their in-game nickname(s): [CSR] TurboLag - [GLOW] Martynas - [6S] Viper -

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
Insulting new team

● Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/spr01hyhtr4lx...DlFaa?dl=0
Download the folder of screen shots
● Replay timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
So as most of you will know we are a new team [PDC] (Professional Driving Crew)

So, it starts off by someone asking "Is any team recruiting" so i tell him yes and give him the link for our recruitment thread, who this report has nothing to do with btw.

So then Viper comes out with "Pants Down Clowns are recruiting"
Really? Was there any need for such an offensive comment like that which i took offensivly and im sure the leaders Ryan and Skoda would take even more offensive. No need. Just because you are in established and well known teams does not mean you need to pick on new teams who are just trying to recruit more people and become know.

Then Martynas comes out with "Why is everyone hating on PDC, i know its rubbish but why?"
No need to call our whole team rubbish just because you think it is. Also just because you and Viper are in Affiliate Teams doesn't give you the right to pick on the new teams.]
He also put on our team tag earlier from what i can assume was to only make fun of our team and put us down. Not nice.

Then Turbo, Turbo has been putting on our team tag various times today and despite being told by Ryan (Ass Leader) earlier on to remove it, he did then later on today he has been at it again using the name [PDC] LK-Vtec which i assume he was also trying to make fun of us.

I really do feel extremely offended over this whole situation, and just because they are all part of affiliate teams doesn't make them able to make fun of us. They were also disrespecting the rule:
1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.
Sorry for the long report just feel very offended and i'm sure my team mates do as well.
-----------------------------------------------------
As I said, the people/players make the team, it's not just given by somebody. You made that bad reputation by your actions. For example, Skoda who is the leader of this team got his rights revoked multiple times and they were revoked last night again I think, Ryan who is co-leader nearly got his rights revoked on SO, had to beg Leon for half an hour. Type R doesn't have any responsibility for his actions. Things don't get better by just saying "sorry" when you do something stupid. Ryan doesn't even know if he has free time to deal with the team or not, changed ranks like 10 times. Yeah it was a mistake as you said but everyone check the forum and they read all that bullcrap. Sorry isn't enough for some things/actions. You made it that way.

Administrator Message by: Pete

Please do not post in threads that do not concern you.
--------------------------------------------------
Locking this thread until an admin deals with it.
Hello, after further discussion with the members in this report. I would now like it to be removed/archived with no action taken if that's possible.
Thanks.
Sure but think twice before making a report and wasting everyone's time. Thanks.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's