[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - SwedishGuy, ZET (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:onniotava

● Their LFS username(s):pkpower98, zeton88
● Their in-game nickname(s):Swedishguy, ZET

● Main reason(s): Wrong siding on autobahn in chase when losing control.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/es9jwl2hh2j3q3...B.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps:
18:15> Loses control in chase, (he is suspect, I am the cop) and starts wrongsiding on autobahn so he got away.
19:55> ZET steers straight at swedishguy and I am behind on autobahn.

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Okay so I chased him, normal chase until wrongside on autobahn and chase ended to big boom because ZET not braking for siren and steered right at us.
I was trying to have discussion with Swedishguy but he didn`t even say sorry, Have not talked with ZET.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-02-11 15:41)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]18:15> Loses control in chase, (he is suspect, I am the cop) and starts wrongsiding on autobahn so he got away.

Due to him going past the barrier, I do consider this as breaking rule 10.1.1 driving wrong way on the Autobahn. Suspects are not to drive on the wrong way at all costs, if they have no choice you are to wait for the cop to catch up.

As for you Octava, by the rule 10.1.1 it wasn't necessary in this case to go all the way round like you did. You are allowed to follow him for a short and safe period of time if absolutely necessary. Just some advice.

(2015-02-11 15:41)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]19:55> ZET steers straight at swedishguy and I am behind on autobahn.

Indeed. This is not acceptable, he has had a poor history and has obviously not realized we have rules on the server. He follows your chase and steers right into your chase under full impact, Swedish guy is flown and therefore you unfortunately, loose your chase.

Plus, right before the impact of ZET's ram. SpeeD (speed12161) fails to respect rule 1.5 by completely overtaking your chase.

SwedishGuy will receive an ingame warning to follow rule 10.1.1

ZET will receive a lengthy ban of 60 days due to his history.

SpeeD will also receive a warning for breaking rule 1.5

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's