[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - RacerSS (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: ryan.hynes

● Their LFS username(s): RacerSS
● Their in-game nickname(s): Mr.AD™ [COP]

● Main reason(s): Ramming during chase and hitting me purposly into barrier and over the autobahn endangering other citizens/civillians.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6z9tmugvl157wg...D.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: 14:21 onwards until the last minute or so of the replay. You will see all hits.

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Yes i understand he said sorry at that one but not at the others. He thinks that ramming is okay to do if he cant be patient and wait to pit me when i have came away from the wall or barriers. Its isnt acceptable IMO
Date : 12/02/2015
Time : 16:50
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Reporting Rule-Breakers and getting Help Wrote:3. Forum report

Forum reports are the most powerful handle against rule-breakers but also require the most input.

What are the others? Give an exact timestamp where, I Have used excessive force on you.

€: User Edited his original post.

Regarding the continuous pushing:

You can't just go near a wall or barriers Whilst you want me to just follow you. I kept pushing you to make you lose control. (That made no damage to your car) Because if I didn't, we could stay in the chase for hours if I just keep following, If i overtake and try to block you, you'll immediately P.I.T my car. I think you know that already as a [COP]
@17:50 Mr.AD is indeed pushing you from behind for no reason.

@18:21 Mr.AD is pushing you from behind again.

@19:25 Mr.AD is pushing you from behind again.

@19:55 Mr.AD Pits you while you are against the autobahn armco.

Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

Pushing a suspect from behind is not deemed a valid maneuver. You should follow the suspect and wait for the opportunity to use a PIT against the suspect. All though the rules do not state this members from the training team have deemed it pointless and excessive.

Pitting a suspect while they are next to an object is not allowed. This is not a valid maneuver at all and is deemed using too much force against the suspect.

Mr.AD will receive a confirmable warning in game for using excessive force while chasing a suspect.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's