[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Basic Training - Skoda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:Skodaowner
Nickname: PDC•Skoda
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Weekends free. Please leave this open until I can retake it.

Administrator Message by: Robi

Revoked until: 2015-02-21 22:16:41 UTC
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 9 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

6? thought it was 2 weeks
(2015-02-12 20:19)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]6? thought it was 2 weeks

It is. There are 6 days remaining of them 2 weeks.
Oh Ok. Lol, has it been that quick?!
No, I've just rechecked. The 18th is for your old revocation, which you regained. Thus, your new revocation will allow training to commence from the 21st - subject to discussions within the training team (I believe). Luke will probably comment here soon.
Thought something was odd. Thanks for letting me know
Hello Skoda,

You did your training last: 2015-01-25 With Daniel. You passed it and your rights were returned.

Your rights are now revoked and as we discussed in your previous training application: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid155245

That was to be your LAST training (we only allow 3, you have now done 4). We gave you plenty of time to practice and yet you are still unable to maintain copping standards on the [TC] servers.

Just because the revocation has an ending date set by the admin doesn't mean you will be eligible to be trained I'm afraid either.

Sorry, but at this moment of time you will not be trained.

Feel free to apply in a few month and it may go under discussion however, due to how soon this situation is, I am not prepared to give you the opportunity to regain your rights. This application will be closed in 48 hours.

~ Luke
OK, I understand. After thinking about it, this will put my mind on other things to do with TC and LFS for example PDC. Instead of trying to regain my cop rights which is something I could do in December for example. Thanks for the decision as I understand exactly what you mean.
You may archive this now.

~Skoda
Thanks for your understanding. I'll archive this thread now.

~ Training Team
Reference URL's