[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: TTS_99 (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
●Your LFS username: jeffrey_wkh

● Their LFS username(s): TTS_99
● Their in-game nickname(s): Vetsku

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming me while chasing with suspect and disconnected

●Replay link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=0099...7735208824

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 15/2/2015

- 53:00 : interfering chase, hit the suspect and me while pulled over for three times
- 1:06:03 : Parking in other people garage
- 1:09:40 : driving slow, brake and blocking people car on autobahn
- 1:10:43 : keeping ramming the car to opposite direction of the autobahn
- 1:12:50 : Driving slow in autobahn
- 1:34:30 : Stunting in pit
- 1:37:50 : Parking in garage again
- 1:44:45 : interfering chase again, hit the suspect when pulled over
- 1:45:48 : keep following chase
- 1:46:05 : keep interfering and following chase, even I asked him not to do that
- 1:46:50 : (main reason I made this report) ramming me while I am chasing with suspect without any brake, then disconnected without saying anything.

Thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Quote:- 53:00 : interfering chase, hit the suspect and me while pulled over for three times

Here he is trying to be mischievous while his drifting buddy is pulled over. Although he does wrongway down the autobahn to get to you guys where you are parked.

Quote:- 1:06:03 : Parking in other people garage

Again being mischievous with his friend. Causing no gameplay issues with anyone else.

Quote:- 1:09:40 : driving slow, brake and blocking people car on autobahn

User is messing around with his friend again. This time causing Byran to slow down. No gameplay was affected.

Quote:- 1:10:43 : keeping ramming the car to opposite direction of the autobahn

User is ramming his friend but this time on the autobahn. This is causing issues for everyone else that's using the autobahn.

Quote:- 1:12:50 : Driving slow in autobahn

Again user is ramming his friend but this time on the autobahn. This is causing issues for everyone else that's using the autobahn.

Quote:- 1:34:30 : Stunting in pit

User is clearly disregarding the rule: 6.1. Drive sensibly and predictably in pit-lane. He continues to stunt in pits for over 5 minutes.

Quote:- 1:37:50 : Parking in garage again

The end garages on this map are not active garages.

Quote:- 1:44:45 : interfering chase again, hit the suspect when pulled over

Again here he is trying to be mischievous while his buddy is pulled over.

Quote:- 1:45:48 : keep following chase

Clearly following the chase. This is not allowed under any circumstances.

Quote:- 1:46:05 : keep interfering and following chase, even I asked him not to do that

Clearly following the chase still, not moving for sirens and interfering with the chase. This is not allowed under any circumstances.

Quote:- 1:46:50 : (main reason I made this report) ramming me while I am chasing with suspect without any brake, then disconnected without saying anything.

Again clearly following the chase still, not moving for sirens and interfering with the chase after you have told him yourself not to. This is not allowed under any circumstances.

After seeing this user clearly disregarding our server rules and continuing to do so even though he has had countless warnings from our server admins. He will receive a 14 day ban from our servers.
[deleted]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's