[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report ABOS3S3 and JHONE etc. (Report Archived by Daniel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: VolvoC

● Their LFS username(s): thekillerksa / ABO M7MD16
● Their in-game nickname(s): JHONE .. (Some weird russian letters) and ABOS3S3

● Main reason(s): Arab Drifting on AB and ramming causing them to crash in to me.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/report_8
● Replay timestamps: 3:25, 7:33, 11:39, 12:13, 16:51

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 17th February 10:40AM (?) 11:00AM
Main point is that they caused an accident and didn't say sorry to me. XRT guy rams FXO guy so that they slide on to oncoming traffic and makes me crash in to the FXO. After the crash none of them say sorry. At the start, ABOS3S3 arab drifts on AB and that makes him go on opposite side of the road. Later on he and his mates just mess around and drift, ww and ram eachother.

This is my first report. /Darude
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
3:25 - Couldn't spot anything that deemed action here, only some mild arab drifting from thekillerksa, but that didn't cause any harm.

7:33 - Another drift onto the wrong side from thekillerksa and completely disrespect of the Autobahn lanes. An example of unpredictable and untolerated driving.

11:39 - Complete Armco length of the Autobahn on the wrong side, again arab drifting (thekillerksa).

12:13 - Same as the above, wrong sided the Autobahn on the approach up to the roundabout (thekillerksa).

16:51 - I guess there was a slightly confusion here in regards to the users you were reporting. The one that carried out the PIT maneuver was infact ·r2iiD .. (ABO M7MD16), but they had similar in name games. Situation confirmed, however.

thekillerksa will receive a confirmable warning for his unacceptable driving (reminding him to drive predictably and to a reasonable standard) and for wrong siding on the Autobahn.

ABO M7MD16 will receive a confirmable warning for essentially ramming other players in to traffic with no apology.

Thank you for your report,
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's