[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - xboy1334 (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: MaGiC DuB

● Their LFS username(s): xboy1334
● Their in-game nickname(s): LUCA. ||| -

● Main reason(s): He was trying to help Cop and make roadblock

● Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/udllk3...oy1334.mpr

● Replay timestamps:

Start in 33:24.30

@34:55.00 He Returned to close the road and drive WW in AB .But I took a turn to the right and cop ( I discovered this in Replay )

@36:05.00 He Returned again to close the road And tried to hit my car

@38:37.00 he coming back again and waiting me & close the road and make me crash

● Description of incident (inc date & time) Today 2.17.2015
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

After checking the replay and already knowing Crust and LUCA are skype buddies, there's no doubt in my mind that they were communicating together to slow you down. Also his !pm's prove he's indeed helping the cop.

2015-02-17 17:53:17 UTC Two (Kyoto) xboy1334 LUCA. ||| : !pm Volg me. (Follow me)
2015-02-17 17:53:14 UTC Two (Kyoto) xboy1334 LUCA. ||| : !pm Ik ken de cop, is mn neef IRl. (I know the cop is my cousin IRL.)
2015-02-17 17:53:09 UTC Two (Kyoto) xboy1334 LUCA. ||| : !pm They're coming.

LUCA had tried to place roadblocks while not a [COP] This is not allowed on the servers.

Quote:1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

LUCA will receive a in game confirmable warning.

Thank you for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's