[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Next (Report Archived by Daniel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

● Their LFS username(s): d7oomy-9
● Their in-game nickname(s): NEXT..

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
Ramming

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c63g8r...0/next.mpr

● Replay timestamps:
35:33 - The conflict begins right after he follows me on to the Autobahn.

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
As i drove on after the roundabout he honked at me, i moved to the right lane, did not expect it to be an UF1, i thought it would be a faster car that wanted way. Anyways, After he overtook me i wanted to overtake him again so i can continue my cruise on the oval. Every time i find clear space to overtake he goes on it to block me from my right of way to overtake, i pretty much got annoyed. After then i overtook him forcefully without causing any damages to any of our vehicles. Then he slowly hit my rear right and caused me to spin and hit him and also hit another player, 3 Car-Collision he made. He did not even bother to apologize. Few minutes later he decided to leave.

I've told him in the chat several times to not drive on the WW on autobahn before but another player is reporting it anyways. I did not want to bother talking to him in arabic anymore, Either arabic or english he still would continue his bad driving and still disobey the road rules and the server general rules.

I Told him in arabic to follow rules and told him he will be reported but i got this instead:

16:49:01 NexT.. : y5o as3gtna
Bro, your disturbing me.

In other words he does not care about the rules. He've done this before and im sure some admins might have saw it.

Thanks for taking your time to read this

KooKoo
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Indeed, d7oomy-9 does provokingly cut you up which ultimately leads to a 3 car collision. User will receive a first stern warning regarding this. I can assure you that future incidents will not be taking lightly in this regard.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's