[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Top speed achieved [car] [track]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as you have the list of best cops, robbers, crashers, wealthiest people and so on, you could also make a list of people who achieved the highest speed with a certain car on a certain track.

For expample:
Track: KY
Car: RB4
1. Random driver - speed: 230km/h
2. Not so random driver - speed: 228km/h
3. Someone - speed: 227km/h
and so on
Not that bad of an idea. I am occasionally asked by friends and other users if I can laser them as a COP so they may know their speed. I would say add this in and make it keep track of the users speed after they make a lap. Or it can even be fastest "Average" speed. This way it wouldn't be a whole system of numbers. Kind of like how we do Gumball average speeds.
It is indeed not a bad idea. If the system for gumball could be copied and modified, not too much work either. A couple of ideas and interesting achievements have been brought up. It will be nice to see some more challenges for the robbers to aim for.
(2015-02-19 00:12)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]It is indeed not a bad idea. If the system for gumball could be copied and modified, not too much work either. A couple of ideas and interesting achievements have been brought up. It will be nice to see some more challenges for the robbers to aim for.

You have now created another "top 10" list. Highest average speed in chase - cop/robber. I definitely like how you and Byran think. Biggrin
Smile let's see where this goes. Hopefully it can be done some time. Would definitely add another statistic to work on Smile
Sounds good, but what if someone gets rammed or are just messing around and a friend hits the rear of their car, and lag makes them fly forward, wouldn't that mean that they could get top speed record? :/
Yes, it's possible and it has happened before.
Managed 313kph with uf1 on sydney Tongue
(2015-02-19 07:10)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]and lag makes them fly forward
Yes, AUSLAG.
I like the idea, but it would be impossible to keep track cause of the lag hits.
I like this, easy enough to delete the obviously fake ones, won't it? Would be a laugh seeing people push UF1's around in FZ5's
Reference URL's