[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - xboy1334
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: xboy1334
Nickname: LUCA |||
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):
I'm free today, and this weekend from 11am to 10pm, and at regular days i'm free at 6pm till 9pm.
My main language is Dutch, but speaking English is no problem at all.
Administrator Message by: Olli

Changed thread's title
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read and understand the Police Guide.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 20th February 2015

Trainer(s) Present: Daniel [AS], Luke [T]

Assistance Present: Louis [CA], Destroyer [CA]

Lead Trainer: Daniel [AS]

Good Points: Your communication with the other cop in the chase was good and you knew your binds well. At points where you were behind the suspect quite a bit, you used to map to slow down and u turn in advance so you could regain that distance. Throughout the practice sessions, your car control was good.

Improvements: In the final chase, nearly every corner was taken by sliding through it, which heated up your tyres considerably, meaning you lost control further on in the chase. When you attempted to make contact with suspect, it was misjudged and quite unproductive. You can achieve this by counter steering if you do lose control once a maneuver has been carried out - it would be best to not spin out in the first place, though. When the suspect suddenly turned, you were late to react meaning you went past a turning and had to come back to catch up again. The cop must always be one step ahead of the suspect and be prepared for any sudden changes to the suspect's driving path.

Notes: You only have 200kms as a cop and have done around 15 chases - quite a low amount. Whilst I suggest you could improve on your maneuvers, I think the base elements need to be improved; car control through corners at high and low speeds. When you feel you have cracked this, you may re apply to have a go at the maneuver elements and hopefully you can crack them in a final chase. You have the potential to be a really good cop, so don't let this put you off.

Authorised by Luke.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's