[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report-Super M. (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:haribow01

● Their LFS username(s):RacerSs
● Their in-game nickname(s):Super M. [COP]

● Main reason(s):Braking and push into barrier..

● Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.4shared.com/file/cp-Sq_GJba/Report_ad.html
● Replay timestamps:49:25-49:39

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 20.2.2015
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Alright, in this incident there's no innocent party.

Haribo - You failed to respect Super M's position in the chase and disregarded the Cop 1 & 2 guide. You overtook Super M with no reason at all, it played no advantage and caused further issues. You will be warned for these actions, avoid it in future please.

Super M - He did have the right to defend his position by stopping you from overtaking however, it is not acceptable to brake check and intentionally cause you to crash. Although it wasn't obvious, it is suspicious and he had no reason whats so ever to brake as violently as he did, the suspect was clearly speeding off and he had the option to take a more sensible route. He will be given a final warning regarding his copping and violating rule 1.2
Hi,

I got some lag, which made me see Angel's car drifting in-on the Autobahn exit, therefore, i used my brakes

You was completly ignoring COP 1 / 2. If there was atleast some distance between my car and yours. Nothing would have happened.

Benni requested from you to stop tailgating, you ignored him.
You was always tailgating, overtaking sometimes for no reason + Without a permission.

* Here are few timestamps : 45:50 & 46:27 & 49:26 & 49:34 (especially this one; even when me & you incontact, you kept pressing the throttle )

* This report Replays should cover a timestamp, when you, Harii, drove into us when we was stopped on the AB, after using a slow down bind.
If you have any disagreements use this area: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=25

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's