[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Ryan (Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: lamerr

● Their LFS username(s): ryan.hynes
● Their in-game nickname(s): Ryan

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/ryanfreakluck
● Replay timestamps: 5:52:00.00 and onwards

● Description of incident (inc date & time)

20-02-2015 - 20.40 CET

Ryan crashes into the barrier which sends him to the other lane of the Autobahn, and evades the cops afterwards.

I just want clarification upon this, as I have seen several TC members telling suspects that they must wait in order for the pursuing cops to catch up when a similar situation occurs.

If I indeed had made a quick U-turn and driven a bit ww I would easily have been able to stick with him, but thats clearly illegal, so I tried to ask him to wait for the cops, but he just ran off and we lost the chase.

Not asking for a penalty per se, just want clarification thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
In a situation like this the suspect isn't obligated to stop for the cops and wait for them, but it would have been common courtesy for him to stop for you guys since he gained an unfair advantage.

10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden, even during chases.
Exceptions to rule 10.1.1:
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

In this situation I would have allowed you to wrongside on the autobahn. It can be tricky to judge but if you think the suspect has gained an unfair advantage from wrongsiding or some freak accident then myself would allow you to wrongside. Please beware that there are spec zones on the autobahn still.

As for the insulting I haven't seen or found anything in the chatlogs that's insulting, more just Ryan being big headed and cocky.

As there's no rules enforcing the users to stop and wait for the cops if they end up jumping over the barriers on the autobahn, no action will be taken. Hope this clears everything up!

I will leave this thread open if you require anymore infomation.
"Ryan being big headed and cocky" Im not being big headed.

No need to report me.

Also you never told me you reported me at all only seen it now...

I was not getting big headed Bez just to say. I won that chase fair and square. I lost 9 cops and that last bit was yeah like you said not the fairest advantage. But that gives you no right to call me big headed and cocky. Im sick of cops coming up with excuses when i win a chase. No need to be so rude about it. Please tell me how i "insulted you" btw Benni? I thought we had no problems between eachother?

Also if you wanted "clarification" theres no need for this to be in the User Reporting section. Bring it up with an administrator instead of reporting me instead. Absolutely no need for this report.
Quote:2015-02-20 20:59:39 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : back off
2015-02-20 20:59:38 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : u lost met
2015-02-20 20:46:02 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : Its quite simple really
2015-02-20 20:46:00 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : i wouldnt land?
2015-02-20 20:45:58 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : You think i would risk loosing a Chase length: 58:21 / 124.6 km chase by flipping it if i knew
2015-02-20 20:44:49 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : You guys are hilarious
2015-02-20 20:44:12 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : i flipped the barrier purposly to escape
2015-02-20 20:43:36 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : whats wrong with what i did?
2015-02-20 20:43:34 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : excuse me?
2015-02-20 20:41:19 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : ok toni
2015-02-20 20:40:59 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : I lost it with some nice driving
2015-02-20 20:40:55 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : Not cool?
2015-02-20 20:40:41 UTC One (Kyoto) ryan.hynes Ryan : Chase length: 58:21 / 124.6 km

You ended the chase with an unfair advantage and then say these lines of text.
Benni was anoyed that i won it. Im anoyed that this even needed a darn report when all he wanted is clarification . Theres no need to report someone for that just approach an admin for "CLARIFICATION" and by the way if you kept getting accused by people and they keep coming up with excuses it gets pretty anoying. So i told him to stop. Just because i said its hilarious and i got a bit cocky doesnt mean i was big headed. Thats not the right term for it.

Also i dont see a reason why my wording matters. It did not disrespect any players and it was not thrown at anyone in a rude way .

I dont like making enemies and i thought ur a very nice person Benni and there was no need to report if u wanted clarification. Next time approach an administrator because there was no need for this report at all.

Yours Sincerely,
Ryan
I think we're done here.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's