[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Enthu (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s): sup3r_El3ktr1c
Their in-game nickname(s): [6s]Enthu[COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming/Accusing of false action/Threatening to report me.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag53vek9vaxuva...s.mpr?dl=0

Replay timestamps:
2:17:30 chase began.
2:19 - Rams me? (im not sure if its a ram)
2:20:19 - Im not sure if this is a ram also, As far as i know a pit is not performed like this. For evidence about this part, i also got confused, went on the manual and i found out that a pit is not performed like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8OLtX1Afk This link is provided in the Cop Manual.
2:22:54- I attempt to make a U turn, Saw incoming traffic so i had to get back on my lane, Went wrong way a bit but did not mean to do so.
2:23:40/50- i try to go in sz2 but failed. Little ww didnt do it on purpose. went on my lane again.
2:26: i go ww on the rb entrance, im not sure if its still considered autobahn?
2:26:32 possible ram again?after few seconds later he rams me to the barrier like 3 times and almost flipped me over.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
In the end of the replay i just told him good chase, but he decides to say that he will report me and accusing me of false actions. He said he will report me yesterday and i waited more minutes in the server to wait for him to finish the report but he did not. So i decided to do the job for him. I also did some mistakes, most by accident. My point of brake checking and stopping was not to cause a ram, i was just trying to burn his clutch to evade the chase.

Later i have been told by ras to not wrong way again and i apologized and told him i wont do it again on the autobahn.

Thank you.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-02-21 05:03)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]2:19 - Rams me? (im not sure if its a ram)
2:20:19 - Im not sure if this is a ram also, As far as i know a pit is not performed like this. For evidence about this part, i also got confused, went on the manual and i found out that a pit is not performed like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8OLtX1Afk This link is provided in the Cop Manual.
The first was legit. He didn't drive the PIT through into the barrier, meaning he didn't ram you, he just gave you the momentum.
The second was harsh, although it looked like he tried to stop it, it was excessive force causing you to flip over the barrier. A pit is supposed to be side by side, not perpendicular to each other.

(2015-02-21 05:03)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]2:26: i go ww on the rb entrance, im not sure if its still considered autobahn?
Yes. The other times it wasn't enough to consider however, U turning and driving down there is strictly forbidden. You would normally get spectated there.

(2015-02-21 05:03)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]2:26:32 possible ram again?after few seconds later he rams me to the barrier like 3 times and almost flipped me over.
Looked harder than it was due to lag. He is a mouse driver however, it was still harsh..

Both of you will receive a confirmable ingame warning.
Enthu - Please be careful on how much force you use on your PIT's.
KooKoo - Please avoid wrongsiding on the autbahn in future.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's