[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Lotek (Report Archived by Daniel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:onniotava

Their LFS username(s):Lotek
Their in-game nickname(s):IgNn

Main reason(s): First towing people and I am in chase, just goes straight on my course and causes and accident. We talked at some pppoint and he just binds at end Sorry! and keeps on going. Okay, After this I was chasing people (suspect did not do anything wrong) but Lotek comes following me and crashes on my back few times. He even somepoint does full speed U turn when chase does. He speeds a lot from the speed limit to be with me and my suspect.

1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rfri2dzsxkn0j...e.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
19:00 Suspect passes Lotek and towing, I am coming behind and then he just goes on my way and causes an accident, (blocking my way) and does not even say sorry, after that when we talked he said that caution was on and I should have slowed down until I show him the rule and he binds sorry!. (Talking happend later on 27th minute of the replay and says : There was always Caution sign... so that no my prb if you dont see it.)
34:00 I said him personally : Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases.
36:40 starts following me but not problem at that moment becouse I am not in chase yet.
36:55 I started chasing, but he continues following and speeds up so he can see the chase close
37:00 Crashes to me and says sorry and keeps following
37:10 Well this is not needed but says to others Use BRAKES! when he followes me.
37:20 seems like he starts over taking me, goes on side and full throttle.
37:30 Crashes to my back yet again and failes to apology yet again and says to others again Use BRAKES! (Keeps following but little time from a distance)
38:15 suspect does big brake and he slides a lot to wrong side.

Description of incident (inc date & time): About 14:30 21.2.2015
He just causes accidents when seeing the siren and follows.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Firstly, the username and in game name are the wrong way round, so it would be useful if they are correct in the future, please.

19:00 - The player pulls in to your path with no regard for your siren or simply the fact you were coming. No apology. Even if there was a caution, it doesn't give him complete priority over traffic, such to the extent that one can pull into traffic.

36:55 & 37:00 - The user was clearly driving too close the chase and didn't leave enough room for any sudden movements/changes in the chase, hence one hit you.

37:30 - IgNn was hit by another user this time, but still should not have been so close to you (and your chase).

38:!5 - Little or no respect for your chase here and an attempt to overtake.

The user is in clear breach of these rules:

Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

1.15. Visual sirens:
Visual sirens indicate cops are in pursuit of a suspect. You are expected to reduce your speed and approach with caution.
IgNn has received a confirmable in game warning regarding one's actions.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's