[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - Asas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: HonzaQ4
Nickname: ホホホンAsas
Cop rights revoked?: Nope
Notes: I speak English and Arabic. And I'm free today (Sunday) and every Thursday & Friday.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read and understood it
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 04/03/15

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Continue from: COP 1 & 2

Notes: Will continue ASAP.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 10.3.2015

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T] & Olli [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA] & Daniel [CA]

Lead Trainers: Connor [T] & Olli [T]

Good Points:
Your performance throughout the final chase was okay. Your car control was good apart from few small crashes, but nothing major happened. Your manoeuvres were generally good and safely performed. You didn't ram the suspect at any point. Your use of binds was also nice. You managed to keep your clutch and tires cool during the final chase, which is good. Generally speaking you're a safe cop.

Improvements:
Try to work on car controlling even more, as there were few occasions where you lost control of your car during the final chase. Also one thing that I noticed was the fact that you were wrongsiding unnecessarily often without getting any sort of advantage from doing so, try to work on that. Also keep working on manoeuvres, especially on PITs a bit more, so you become fully familiar with them.

Authorized by Howlin

Notes: Feel free to apply for Advanced Training.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's