[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Double bonus days for UF1,XFG,XRG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought it would be fun to have and encourage people to drive slower cars on certain days as a 'special day' NOT Permanent.

I doubt it will ever disrupt the economy? maybe just change the formula for the bonus to increase it a little?
It could help on circuits like SC to prevent people driving too fast.
Me personally, I drive a lot in the +4 cars (no way!), but an entire XFG/XRG/UF1 day could be quite nice for once!
Would be nice Smile
only UF1 Smile
I like this, I bought up an idea a while back about a UF1 day but nothing ever came of it, hope something happens with this one! Biggrin
(2015-02-22 16:24)Shikari Wrote: [ -> ]I like this, I bought up an idea a while back about a UF1 day but nothing ever came of it, hope something happens with this one! Biggrin

Totally agree! Will be good addition, maybe once per each track. Biggrin
Spark Wrote:Maybe once per each track.

Hopefully not so often, though Nismo's idea sounds nice.
If what you mean by this suggestion is to have all cars still available but make cars like XFG/XRG have a higher bonus rate for a short period then I don't see why that couldn't happen.

If you are suggesting that on a certain day of each track we only make the UF1/XFG/XRG drivable and give it a higher bonus level then I completely disagree. This is a cops n' robbers server, chasing is and always has been the main focus so the full range of cars should be allowed.

You seem to be suggesting what I said first but some people who've commented seem to think your suggestion means the latter (Just what it looks like to me).
Im pretty sure he means what you said in the first section of your reply.

To be honest id love to see this happen. I hope it is brought in. This could attract alot more new players and it will help people who are trying to earn money whom are new to the TC Servers.

Little heads up is not to enable it on tracks like Montana or Kyoto as it will be a money fiesta for UF1/XFG/XRG's.

Very nice idea!

~Ryan
Good idea!
Looks like you guys got the idea, and yes It would only happen once per month?
Reference URL's