[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Clash Of Clans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clash Of Clans

So just for a brief summary Clash Of Clans is an android/iOS game available on the App Store or Google Play Store.

This game has been out since Summer of the Year 2012 and is Excellent and I am personally running a clan with my school friend.

Here is a preview of the game itself.
Clash Of Clans Preview/Advertisement

Hope some of you are interested and can start playing the game. Im looking forward to seeing your opinions!

~Ryan
I played this when i was in army for like month, and then it got super boring and quited Smile The fact you need to use real money to be kind of competitive/superior is just stupid
I'm so tired of seeing this advertisement everywhere. I'm not playing that or Boom Beach or any other Freemium games for that matter Tongue
Its a patience game. You dont get stuff on TC without patience petsu Wink
No, its game where someone uses 1000€ and can rekt you after playing 1 day when you have played a year Smile

Want patience game? http://www.clickerheroes.com , there Smile I got 159 days atm
I am in FIN Isänmaa cw and I am Soldierz
i play it, th9 level 114. playing since 2013 but i dont play as much as before
After seeing all the TV ads about this, all I can say is: screw this game lol
(2015-03-21 12:39)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]After seeing all the TV ads about this, all I can say is: screw this game lol

true, i spent 200$ on this game just to reach #1 and shit, it was useless.
Reference URL's