[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - tomislav531
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: tomislav531
Nickname: Getrag
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Saturday, Croatian/English

P.s This is my first time applying for basic training so if you have to tell me something extra that i dont know tell me.
Hi,

Right now your cop rights aren't revoked yet, however they will be soon.
You will most likely have to wait a week or longer before you can actually take the training. We will have to wait for the revocation request to be executed for more information.

I will put this application on hold until more information is available.

- KaraK

Thread closed
Your cop rights are revoked, you will have to wait 14 days until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read it several times and understand it.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 11.3.2015

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Continue from: PIT in a corner

Notes: We'll continue on as soon as possible.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 11.3.2015

Trainer(s) Present: Olli [T] & Robi [AS]

Assistance Present: Some1 [CA] & Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Good Points:
Overall your car controlling was okay and you managed to keep up with the suspect, who was driving as fast as he could well enough. Your manoeuvres were also good, especially your pits were well performed and you always tried to block the suspect's escape path afterwards. During the training session you improved a lot, which was nice to see.

Improvements:
You should keep on practicing car controlling even more. In both of the chases your car controlling was okay, but as the chases went on you started to do major mistakes. You ended up crashing quite badly in both of the chases. An other problem was that you hit the suspect's rear end unnecessarily often and make sure you won't make contact to the suspect before he/she actually fails to stop. Your awareness of the suspect and map needs to be worked on as well. Your tires heated up badly during the final chase, which was caused by the fact you were sliding around too much. This caused you to loose some distance to the suspect. Try to avoid having contact with your surroundings on the track, such as barriers.

Authorized by Paul

Notes:
Keep practicing on what I've listed and you'll end up being a good and safe cop. Smile
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's