[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: JaydenBeresford/[COP] ThugLife (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your LFS username:MattsterGT

Their LFS username(s):JaydenBeresford
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP] ThugLife

Main reason(s): Careless driving (Not using mirrors causing an accident on replay #1)
Insults/poor driving
Insulting of DJMadguy's Family (Sirmadguy, a guy I'm good friends with)

Replay and/or screenshot link (in chronological order for you):

Replay 1- https://www.dropbox.com/s/a65a36zdq66s5u...n.mpr?dl=0

Screenshot LFS-00000007- https://www.mediafire.com/?51723eo59cxf7oa

Replay 2-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yakhhaqfeb2aa...2.mpr?dl=0

Screenshot LFS-00000008- https://www.mediafire.com/?z7ls8afeff0eiad

Replay timestamps (sorry there's so many to whoever deals with this):

Replay 1:
3:28-ThugLife doesn't check mirrors to see if anyone's on the road, just pulls into the road (dangerous driving)
3:30-Evasive maneuver from me minimizes crash with him, causes me to hit a tire and spill my drink (causing an accident)
3.33-Emergency stop (spilt ~300ml of coffee near a distributor board)
3.35-ThugLife rear ends my car (arguably my fault for the emergency stop but arguably his fault because he caused me to perform said emergency stop)
3.44-I (just been royally shit up by the near crash and coffee near power sockets/my crotch) advised him to use his eyes when pulling out.
3.49-He replies that his eyes are 'broken'.
4.03-Tells me I can 'do what I want' regarding a report for careless driving...

Screenshot LFS-00000007 Time: 28/2/[email protected] DJMadGuy his boyfriend (me? -homophobic mocking) can 'speak for himself'...

Replay 2:
3:57-I warn GT4 there's a cop ahead of him
4.50-I, [CSR] Spark and GT4Tube pass [COP Thuglife]
4.54-[COP] ThugLife chases GT4Tube
4.56-I complete my overtake indicate and pull in infront of GT4Tube before braking gently allowing the chase to pass me.
5.02-ThugLife bounces on (full throttle) approach to Deadman's Crest (With experience the spin could've been avoided)
5.04-ThugLife spins out
~5.15-ThugLife claims I didn't move for his chase (Screenshot LFS0000008 proves there was adequate room for him to pass with a car's gap between us)
5.54-I show him my milage to deter him from saying I was being a noob.
6.10-Makes a comment which essentially referred to me as a noob.
6.18-Threat of report
6.30ish (from memory)-I inform him that I have a lot of experience on LFS and have a British license (quite respected world wide as one of the hardest driving tests in the world-unless you're from Scandinavia that is Wink ).
6.47-Laughs and tells me to spend more time in my real car (Petrol costs money!)
7.02-Claims I left 'zero room to pass'
7.28-I offer an apology pre checking the replay.
7.49-Claims I didn't move (again)
8.33-DJMadGuy informs him (after he checked the replay) that I did move.
9.36-I see that he has 1915 miles... (Has he actually done training?)
9.53-He laughs at me in some attempt to belittle me...
9.56-'How sad are you' (insulted)
10.26-I tell him I'm sure his report (this very one) will be colorful, he says he's sure it will be...

There is also some stuff I didn't get on a replay/screenshot that'll be in the chatlogs about how it runs in the family after he asked if I was DJMadguy's boyfriend (how mature...) which I found insulting to sirmadguy and djmadguy as they are actually alright people I've known for at least 3 years now...this happened around 11:10am

Description of incident (inc date & time): Generally unhappy with his homophobic/bullying manor and inexperienced driving,

Happened around 11:00am-11:30 GMT on 28/2/15.

Administrator Message by: Pipa

Fixed the links
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Ok, I fully admitted and took responsibility for the "Careless driving as a cop".

In the video or chat you can see I said "Sorry". The thing that annoyed me was that Matt could not leave it there he had to carry on.

He kept provoking me which should be in some sorts against the rules? Saying stuff like "You only have 1900 miles" I can do that in 3 days etc.

Also after filing this report he came into the server and said "I have a present for you". Also carrying this argument on.

I understand my actions were wrong and I should of just let it go but as he kept provoking me it was making the situation worse.
I was not carrying this argument on, I was informing you that you'd been reported... Please note how I haven't spoken to you since then.
Provoking me further was his trusty psychic "DjMad"

He had nothing to do with the situation but insisted that he had a part to play.

Saying things like "How old are you, 14"

The whole argument went out of control when Matts ego took the better of him with his "13000 miles or what ever it is".

The attitude Matt and "DjMad" used against me was awful and there was no need.

Matt, You did carry the argument on with "I have a present for you".

You're whole cocky ego is disgusting. You didn't say "I've filed the report ThugLife" or something along those lines.

You also then wanted to big it up with your psychic "DjMad".
I asked, in an attempt to just pass advice on (as I was banned most of the time around the age of 14-16) how old you were...I was aiming to ask you just to calm down to avoid this situation being escalated...
That is off topic asking how old I am?

Matt,

You pulled out on you, 100% my fault, said sorry. The way you then handled it was way out of line. You tried to make me feel "small" if you could say that using references like "1900 miles is that it, I can drive that in 3 days". Also showing me your money, stats. The way you were putting it across was that I was a noob and you were superior?

If someone is put in that situation you can not expect them under and circumstances to not retaliate. You then went on further provoking me with your sidekick"DjMad".
The 1900 miles was me being pissed off, and I apologize for that now-okay? Smile

Why are you referring to "DjMad" as my psychic?
But you carried on with that, saying I only have that many miles, you have much more so you must be a more experienced racer/driver?

Because anytime you said anything your "side kick" would have to reply and give his input.
Matt, do you have a replay link?
All of the links in your report seem to lead me to photos, no .mpr file.
I didn't tell DJMad to say anything, that's between you and him.

As for "you have much more so you must be a more experienced racer/driver?"

Well, that's what experience is... more time spent doing something.

In real driving you're looking for hazards, the incident was caused partially because I was speeding but I did expect you, as a cop, to look before pulling out or at least pull out leaving room for something to pass-that's something I do after seeing accidents like the one we had.

If that had of happened in real life it would be deemed your fault, regardless of my speed as I was driving in a controlled manor (not sliding around)...I would've been doing a slower speed if I was expecting you to pull out, but I wasn't as you were obscured by another vehicle...
I said sorry and hold my hands up for careless driving. I wanted to make it less serious by saying "my eyes are broken" and you obviously took it the wrong way with "do you want a report". That was way out of line as you shouldn't threaten a person with a report as it backs them into a confrontational corner and some people don't know how to deal with that i.e me. I said go on then as I wanted to defuse the situation but you just carried on.

Like I said yes it was my fault, and yes you and your friend were obviously both "ganging" up as if that was my I would of told my friend to leave it as it doesn't involve him. You were speeding yes and I didn't expect you to come in that hard.
(2015-02-28 13:28)ThugLife Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said yes it was my fault, and yes you and your friend were obviously both "ganging" up as if that was my I would of told my friend to leave it as it doesn't involve him.

(2015-02-28 13:28)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't tell DJMad to say anything, that's between you and him.
You didn't tell him to say anything, but you were saying stuff with him? Like "he's my brother" or whatever. If that was me I would of told him to stop. And that isn't between me and him because he only started when the incident between me and you began.
Thug, please note that these threads aren't actually for discussion but are for the admins to say what happens. Also please don't call me his "side kick" or "psychic" as I find that rather rude and it honestly won't help you with anything in life.

No offence Matt.
Oh I was wondering when you would arrive. You are noting this to me but not Matt? I wonder why that is? I find your attitude and whole ego rather rude, and what you were saying to me in game. It was not your argument to get involved in.
He's sirmadguy's brother...

The guy who used to run GTC with me...
And that gives him the right to get involved and "gang" up on me with you?
I never said it did...

Cheers for fixing the links, Pipa.
Replay is still missing.

(2015-02-28 13:27)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Matt, do you have a replay link?
All of the links in your report seem to lead me to photos, no .mpr file.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's