[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived by Chuck) refund request-kookoo (Approved by Dracula - Pending)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

- Time & Date of Incident today

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3ha9a...6/park.mpr

- Replay Timestamps:
30:29

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
He just said "hi sir" then fined me 80 for first time, then i explained to him and he said ok lets do it again and he said why do you park here, explained a fake reason i was just joking with him and then i drove off then i stopped again and he fined me 40, he is not supposed to fine me without asking me to move if im not wrong.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
After reviewing this over carefully, I've come to a decision.
It took you nearly 25 seconds to make any sort of response from the point the officer spoke to you, which I think made him believe you were well and truly AFK and were not going to respond, thus he fined you without asking you to move.

2015-02-28 12:33:57 UTC - [COP]Glen chasing: KooKoo
2015-02-28 12:34:02 UTC - [COP]Glen : hi sir
2015-02-28 12:34:26 UTC - [COP]Glen fines KooKoo for:
2015-02-28 12:34:26 UTC - Offence: Illegal parking (80 €)
2015-02-28 12:34:34 UTC - KooKoo : [COP]Glen - what are you doing?

But according to rule 4.6 (See below) the COP should ask you to move along, which he didn't, he only said "hi sir", waited, and then fined you.

[TC] - Rules Wrote:4.6. Parking
Cops are not allowed to fine other users for improper parking immediately. The cop must first ask the driver to move along. If a user fails to respond or move, a parking fine may issued once.

I personally think "hi sir" is not enough, and the fine was unjust, and as such you will be refunded what you lost, which was 40€.

Your refund request has been approved. Please contact a Leader for your refund.

Thank you.
done
Reference URL's