[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived) Cop rights revoked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not about requesting a refund for money. Im just appealing to get my cop rights back.

- Your LFS Username: HonzaQ4

- Time & Date of Incident: 04/03/2015

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

Well, I was surprised when I saw insim preventing me from getting on-duty as a cop, I asked Luke for the reason and he told me "Moving Roadblock" which I didn't expect. I made a mistake but it was transformed into another type of mistakes (moving roadblocks). When actually my intention was not to perform a roadblock from the beginning, I'm not too stupid to perform a moving roadblock which is clearly is illegal in the cop guide and rules, which I have read many many times. All I wanted to do is that I was heading to a chase to engage but suspect has changed his route so I had to turn to get back to the suspect. The suspect changed his route AGAIN where I need to make a u-turn AGAIN but it seemed after it was too late and the suspect crashed into me. of course it was my fault at that point, and I apologized for him. But not in any moment I thought that was a roadblock or (wanted to be a roadblock). After that chase I apologized AGAIN to the suspect. but the suspect reported to an on-line admin for many other things happened in that chase (like ramming..etc). Maybe if it was labelled as "Crashing/ramming" that thing I can expect...but moving roadblock? don't think so. There are many signs which indicate that a cop is attempting to roadblock a suspect, but none of them were in the replay.

Thank you for reading my refund request and sorry for wasting your time,

Regards,
Asas.

P.S. sorry for bad English.

Administrator Message by: Bez

Moved to correct section and retitled.
Hello Asas,

I was the Admin that requested your COP rights to be revoked. The reasons for doing so are:

You had a chat with Daniel about doing this exact thing a while ago. You confirmed that what you did was wrong and understood not to do it again.

Here's you doing the same thing, waiting for the suspect to come down the road then turn out infront of him. You had plenty of time to pull a safe uturn but you timed it so he would collide with your car. In sense a rolling roadblock. Yes you did say sorry, but this maneuver was clearly timed and aimed to crash the suspect out.

GIF: http://giant.gfycat.com/ShyHideousAtlanticblackgoby.gif

With COP rights its a two strikes you're out method. You had one strike from Daniel, then this one being my strike. Therefore you must take basic training to regain your COP rights. Copping is a privilege on this server, we cannot allow people to pull such maneuvers.
Well, I didn't wait for the suspect. The reason I stopped is because the suspect changed his route, therefore, I had to press N twice and search for the suspect's name and click M to figure out where he was. The moment I knew where he was heading to, I tried (and failed) to make a quick u-turn. As you can see in the replay and this GIF, when I realized the mistake I have done, I floored the gas pedal trying and turned the wheel as much as I could to get away...

" Yes you did say sorry, but this maneuver was clearly timed and aimed to crash the suspect out." ..This was a complete coincidence. It may seemed like I did try to block the suspect, but it was NOT my intention at all.

And why would I do something purposely which is illegal and then apologize..? not common sense.

and for the warn I got from Daniel, yes I made a mistake back there and understood it, why would I risk my cop rights and do the same thing again?

It is an accident, accidents do happen, no one is perfect. but the problem with this accident is, that it was considered as roadblocking.

hope you understand what my intention really was.
Hello Asas,

The TC Team have discussed this incident and considered your response. We have decided to give you your COP rights back. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your rights will be given back ASAP.
Reference URL's