[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Rule Breaker (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:luke89

Their LFS username(s):han01
Their in-game nickname(s):Drift Academy™ HAN

Main reason(s): wrecking me,and said no sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=0940...1150199998
Replay timestamps: about 53:29

Description of incident (inc date & time):about 50:00 i started chasing magic and then i start coming up to han01 and he hit his brakes right in front of me i had no where to go but hit his rear witch then made me lose magic i gave han plenty of time to say something like sry or what ever but nothing i wasn't going to report him but he never said a word to me to why he just hit the brakes or even a sry to me but yer you will see
thanks for your time
Luke
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi Luke,

This user is very new to our servers, and has very poor English.
He was involved in two other cases of ramming users intentionally, this being his third offence (all within the same day).

As he did not want to listen to our messages sent to him earlier on the server, and due to this incident, he will be given an in-game confirm-able warning for his behavior on our servers, and how he treats other users.

If he continues to ram other players and just in general misbehave and affect other users game play after this warning, we will take much stricter action upon him.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's