[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: makea_96 (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
●Your LFS username: jeffrey_wkh

● Their LFS username(s): makea_96
● Their in-game nickname(s): Mappe

● Main reason(s): i.e. interfering several chases

●Replay link (1): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzEMdr3N...h1Z0k/edit
●Replay link (2): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1isxbo...view?pli=1

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 7/3/2015 18:00 UK time.

Replay link (1)
- 2:32:10 : Interfering chase with revenge ram to suspect
- 2:50:50 : Interfering chase by helping suspect to flip over
- 2:41:15 : Didn't slow down for chase and driving recklessly even I used command to ask him move over
Replay link (2)
- 1:08:30 : his buddy Δ™pREAL flipped over, another civilian stopped and ready to help, he didnt tried to avoid the cars, but instead keep using full throttle to ram his buddy, including the civilian.
- 1:08:50 : making a dangerous U-turn and causing accident with the [COP]Bigdizzle where he's in chase and siren on, and led him lost the chase. Failed to say sorry as well.

Thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-03-07 20:52)jeffrey_wkh Wrote: [ -> ]Replay link (1)
- 2:32:10 : Interfering chase with revenge ram to suspect
- 2:41:15 : Didn't slow down for chase and driving recklessly even I used command to ask him move over
After looking around I see no incidents related to this description. No action is taken on these areas.

(2015-03-07 20:52)jeffrey_wkh Wrote: [ -> ]Replay link (2)
- 1:08:30 : his buddy Δ™pREAL flipped over, another civilian stopped and ready to help, he didnt tried to avoid the cars, but instead keep using full throttle to ram his buddy, including the civilian.
- 1:08:50 : making a dangerous U-turn and causing accident with the [COP]Bigdizzle where he's in chase and siren on, and led him lost the chase. Failed to say sorry as well.
Indeed this is reckless and his only comment was "wtf". He's had many comments in the past related to similar actions.

(2015-03-07 20:52)jeffrey_wkh Wrote: [ -> ]- 2:50:50 : Interfering chase by helping suspect to flip over
He may of been confused however it still happened and he failed to acknowledge his mistake and later crashed into a park car due to his careless driving.

He will receive a 14 day ban for interfering with a chase, failing to apologize after crashing, generally arsing around and effecting other's gameplay.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's