[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Tow Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why not have the idle timer disabled while someone is waiting for a tow to arrive?

Also I think it would be better if only 1 tow/med/res could respond to the call and then call help if needed. That way they won't be fighting to get there first or argue about the donation.
I think that the one with the idle thinky is bad. People just abuse it but I like the one with only one car can respond and then maybe Call !Backup to ask for help just the same system as a cop
-1 then people will abuse the idle timer (maybe) and i like to respond to help people with my fellow meds/res/tow so one can help and the other set he hazard/caution so its safer. I dont really care about the donation but i dont know what other people will think about this.
(2015-03-08 07:05)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]-1 then people will abuse the idle timer

Abusing the system is aginst the rules and will be punished.

I will say +1 to idle timer disbled IF someone response.
-1 to the only one can respond, since sometimes like when I and Yukine are med/res togheter only one of us can respond?
+1 for desactive idle time when waiting a service
-1 for the only 1 service responding to a call.. some times its more easy with 2 cars ,..
There is nothing wrong with it currently. You just got to work at it differently.

First on scene = rescue
Second, third or more = road safety (i.e roadblocks and hazards)
Detecting whether a car is immobilized and unable to move is difficult if not impossible. The only way the timer could be disabled is manually as far as I know but that could be heavily abused.

As for the 1 response. I disagree. All aspects and roles should be able to respond however, I do agree that it needs to be a little stricter to a point where if you are not doing your role properly or being selfish about it, you risk having your licence restricted. It's common sense in most cases, if you argue about who towing someone it makes you look a little childish.
Reference URL's