[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Restricted GTR's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As suggested in game, what about the possibility to purchase restricted GTR's? Somebody suggested a 50% FZR however that has less bhp than an fz5. So maybe 20-30% restriction? What do you guys think?
Would still feel wrong to have so many GTR's driving around on [TC]. The UFR and XFR are enough in my opinion.
Agreed ^
I personally think that the XRR, FXR, and FZR should be allowed at all times with a 50% restriction.
The GT2/GT3 Restricted versions would be nice to see,
(2015-03-08 16:34)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Would still feel wrong to have so many GTR's driving around on [TC]. The UFR and XFR are enough in my opinion.

In my opinion I think after few days there wouldn't be that much of people driving FXr, FZr and XRr with restrictions.
But I'm between the yes and no.
(2015-03-08 17:05)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think that the XRR, FXR, and FZR should be allowed at all times with a 50% restriction.

Agree totally.
What i liked about TC was that the focus was on roadcars, so -1 from me. You can already rent them.
I agree with Pipa.
Wouldn't feel like a cruise server with so many race spec cars..
(2015-03-08 17:22)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]What i liked about TC was that the focus was on roadcars, so -1 from me. You can already rent them.
This.
I agree with what Pipa wrote above. ^
I already dislike the fact the MRT is ownable, no more GTRs please. -1
I'm with making a discount when renting restricted GT-Rs.
I would rather take away MRT, UFR and XFR than add in more...
(2015-03-08 17:22)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]What i liked about TC was that the focus was on roadcars, so -1 from me. You can already rent them.
(2015-03-08 17:58)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather take away MRT, UFR and XFR than add in more...

Oi the MRT is fun to drive, it should stay.

-1 to making GTRs ownable though.

This says it all.
Agree with Pipa. We need to wait for Scavier to add more roadcars before we do so ourselves.
Not interested in seeing more GTR's on the server.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's