[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - b e n n i [COP] (Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: IgNn

Their LFS username(s): lamerr
Their in-game nickname(s): b e n n i [COP]

Main reason(s): My car got sliding and I turned over, tryed to move as quick as I can from the road and [RDSR] Warrior not stopped and crashed a bit in my cars back. Then cop imediatelly chased me and busted (fine 150€). Then I asked for help cuz I stucked, he said "you will report me so I dont help" and leaved me to "die" Biggrin. I wondering now was that fair? Most cops are working only for money, like in this situacion.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.co.nz/#!0sgAkIoC!OGPLhxIqj1...HuFQLr4xpA
Replay timestamps: 29:40

Description of incident (inc date & time): 29:40

I want to get back my hard earned money.
The guy just pulled out in front of warrior from the grass leaving warrior no time to react and a crash was caused.
I started the chase on the grounds of causing an accident, the user paulius didnt seem happy, right away he posted the saved mp cop replay msg like a threat. I wont tow him with that kind of threat.
Furthermore the user paulius told me to get the ... right after the incident.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-03-09 12:59)Kimi Wrote: [ -> ]The guy just pulled out in front of warrior from the grass leaving warrior no time to react and a crash was caused.
I started the chase on the grounds of causing an accident, the user paulius didnt seem happy, right away he posted the saved mp cop replay msg like a threat. I wont tow him with that kind of threat.
Furthermore the user paulius told me to get the ... right after the incident.

Yes, I send you far away, because you ignored me when I asked help. Cops job is to help other, it doesn't matter if I gonna reporta ya or not.
You span onto the grass and slowly pulled out onto the road, pretty much blocking the right hand side of the road. Warrior braked so hard he locked up and hit your rear - I'd lay the blame on you for this one. The fine is valid and will remain.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's