[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Admin help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiiii,
I get ban and when I open my stats,POLICE are crossed,that thinks that I need again pass basic etc.?
You have a cop license, but you need training. The levels of training you require (basic at least) depends on how many revocations you have had. You can apply for training and a trainer will sort that information out for you.
But I had cop licence before the ban.Ban affects on Cop licence?
No. Unless your ban was 1 year+ in which case your license would have expired by the time you return.
The ban and cop right revocation has no relation to each other whatsoever, and even happened on totally separate dates!
I am referring to your most recent ban. Your cop rights were revoked on the same day of a different ban, but still had no connection, it would seem.

EDIT: You still have the cop license but not cop rights.
(2015-03-13 17:20)BP Wrote: [ -> ]The ban and cop right revocation has no relation to each other whatsoever, and even happened on totally separate dates!
I am referring to your most recent ban. Your cop rights were revoked on the same day of a different ban, but still had no connection, it would seem.

EDIT: You still have the cop license but not cop rights.

Thank you,then when I get unaban just need to pass basic training and I get back cop rights
Basic and advanced since it was your 2nd revoke.
I will need wait for advanced long Confused
But Ok and tnx for help :=)
Reference URL's